|1Grabovskyi, PA |
1Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 8:40-45|
A mathematical model of the rapid filter working with decreasing speed is got, and the algorithm of numeral realization of the model by PC is developed. The computations show the complete accordance of the results to the physical ideas of the process.
|Keywords: filtering with falling speed, mathematical model, numerical methods, rapid filters|
- Klyachko V. A., Apeltsin I. E. Natural water purification, Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1971 (in Russian).
- Hudson H. E. JAWWA, 1959, 51, No 11: 42–50.
- Cleasby J. L. Public Works, 1970, No 6: 36–45.
- Sysoev M. N., Kazakova L. P., Bogdanov S. I., Kruglov L. S. Water supply and sanitary engineering, 1968, No 2: 15–19 (in Russian).
- Mints D. M. Theoretical basis of water treatment technology, Moscow: Stroyizdat 1964 (in Russian).
- Venetsianov E., Rubinstein R. N. Sorption dynamics of liquid media, Moscow: Nauka, 1983 (in Russian).
- Oleynik A.Y., Tugay A. M. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2001, No 9: 190–194 (in Ukrainian).
- Polyakov V. L. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2005, No 4: 48–54 (in Ukrainian).
- Aerov M. E, Todes O. M., Narinsky D. A. Devices with a stationary granular layer, Leningrad: Chemistry, 1979 (in Russian).
- Grabovsky P. O., Gurinchik N. A. Problems water, sanitation and hydraulics and hydraulics, 2005, Iss. 6: 4–13 (in Ukrainian).
- Gurinchik N. A. Visnyk of National University of Environmental and Water Economy. Part 2, 2009, Iss. 4: 429–434 (in Russian).