|1Polyakov, VL |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2016, 9:51-60|
The analytical solutions of the problems of draining and wetting a soil column are got with regard for the aeration zone on the filtration. The filtration characteristics for three classes of fine-dispersed soils are obtained. Simplifying the description of the water exchange between two characteristic zones is shown to cause essential errors in calculations.
|Keywords: groundwater flow, moisture, soil, water capacity, water exchange, water saturation, water table|
- Maslov B. S., Stankevich V. S., Cherenok V. Ya. Draining-wetting systems, Moscow: Kolos, 1981 (in Russian).
- Vasiliev S. V., Verigin N. N., Gleyzer B. A. Methods of hydromelioration system calculations, Moscow: Kolos, 1970 (in Russian).
- Shkinkis Ts. N. Hydrology action of drainage, Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1981 (in Russian).
- Melioration and water industry 3. Draining: reference book, Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985 (in Russian).
- Polyakov V. L., Kalugin Yu. I., Reports of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2016, No 6: 38–46 (in Russian).
- Kalyuzhnyy I. L., Pavlova K. K., Lavrov S. A. Hydrophysiacal investigations at melioration of waterlogging lands, Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1988 (in Russian).
- Morkos N. Z. Herald of Moscow State University, 1970, No 3: 96–101 (in Russian).
- Van Genuchten M. Th. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 1980, 44: 892–898. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1980.03615995004400050002x
- Sugak V. T. Radiophysics and electronics, 2007, 12, No 1: 185–191 (in Russian).
- Shein E. V., Arkhangelskaya T. A., Goncharov V. M. Field and laboratory methods of for investigating physical properties and soil regimes: Methodical guidance, Moscow: Izd. Mosc. Univ., 2001 (in Russian).
- Mann C. User's guide for the Johnson and Ettinger (1991) model for subsurface vapor intrusion into buildings Experimental Quality Management, Durham Cedar.Terrace Office Park, 1997.
- Mualem Y. Water Resour. Res., 1977, 13: 773–780. https://doi.org/10.1029/WR013i004p00773
- Scanlor B. R., Milly P. C. D. Water Resour. Res., 1994, 30: 721–733. https://doi.org/10.1029/93WR03252
- Polubarinova-Kochina P. Ya. Theory of groundwater motion, Moscow: Nauka, 1977 (in Russian).
- Ivitskiy A. I. Fundamentals of design and calculation of drainage and wetting systems, Minsk: Nauka i Technika, 1988 (in Russian).