|1Matlaj, LM |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 1:66-73|
The calcareous nannoplankton is first investigated in the Cretaceous and Cenozoic deposits of the Crimean continental slope of the Black Sea at stations 20, 20/65, 67, 277, 280, 5773, 5800. The taxonomical structure of associations of a calcareous nannoplankton of the Albian — Cenomanian, Campanian — Maastrichtian, Paleogene — Neogene ages is determined. The mudstones at station 67/56 contain a mixed complex of the Cretaceous and Paleogene nannoplanktons.
|Keywords: Albian, calcareous nannofossils, Campanian, Cenomanian, Crimean continental slope, Maastrichtian, Neogene, Paleogene|
- The gas volcanism of the Black Sea, Ed. E.F. Shnyukov, Kiev, 2005 (in Russian).
- Geological and oceanographic research in the Black Sea. The research vessel "Professor Vodyanitsky", 73rd voyage, 2013, OMGOR, Kiev: Logos, 2014 (in Russian).
- Shnyukov E.F., Cookovskaya T.S., Kuznetsov A.S., Radchuk V.V. Geology and mineral resources of the World Ocean, 2013, No 3: 118-123 (in Russian).
- Shnyukova E.E., Shcherbakov I.B. Geology and minerals of the World Ocean, 2005, No 1: 87-101 (in Russian).
- Ivannikov A.V., Inozemtsev Y.I., Maslakov N.A., Maslun N.V., Pyatkova D.M., Stupina L.V. Geology and mineral resources of the Black Sea, Kiev, 1999: 185-192 (in Russian).
- Bown P. Calcareous Nannofossil Biostratigraphy, London: Chapman and Hall, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-4902-0
- Ogg J.G. Neogene Chart, Geologic Time Scale, by F.M. Gradstein, J.G. Ogg, A.G. Smith et al., Cambridge: Univ. press, 2008, http://engineering.purdue.edu/Stratigraphy/educational.html
- Ogg J.G. Paleogene Chart, Geologic Time Scale, by F.M. Gradstein, J.G. Ogg, A.G. Smith et al., Cambridge: Univ. press, 2008, http://engineering.purdue.edu/Stratigraphy/educational.html