|1Kozlenko, MV, 1Kozlenko, Yu.V |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 1:60-65|
Based on the analysis of features of the position of tectonic elements relative to fields and unproductive areas, it has been suggested about the prospects of the local structures of the sedimentary cover on the presence of hydrocarbons. It is determined that, for hydrocarbon accumulations, the proximity to the rift and the concurrent faults is necessary. First and foremost, the structures that meet both criteria are attractive, the second - related to rifting zones, but not backed by tectonic faults.
|Keywords: basement faults, hydrocarbon deposits, Karkinit trough, rifting|
- Genesis Oil and Gas, Ed. A.N.Dmitrievsky, A.E.Kontorovich, Moscow: GEOS, 2003 (in Russian).
- Polikarpov V.K., Kurilovich I.A. Geophysics, 2003, No 6: 64—68 (in Russian).
- Semenova S.G., Kovalev D.M. Geol. J., 2003, No 3: 42—46 (in Ukrainian).
- Gozhik P.F., Bagriy I.D., Voitsytskyi Z.Ya., Gladun V.V., Maslun N.V., Znamenska T.O., Aks'om S.D., Kliushina G.V., Ivanik O.M,, Klochko V.P., Mel'nychouk P.M., Paliy V.M., Tsiokha O.G. Geological-structural-termoatmogeochimickal substantination of the petroleum presence in the Azov-Black Sea aquatory, Kiev: Logos, 2010 (in Ukrainian).
- Sedimentary-migration theory of the formation of oil and gas, Ed. V.Y.Khain, Moscow: Nauka, 1978 (in Russian).
- Lukin A.E. Geol. J., 1999, No 1: 30—42 (in Russian).
- Bembel R.M., Megerya V.M., Bembel S.R. Geophysics, 2001, Spec. Iss.: 50—53 (in Russian).
- Lukin A.E. Geol. J., 2015, No 2: 7—20 (in Russian).
- Letnikov F.A. Ultradeep fluid systems of the Earth, Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1992 (in Russian).
- Florinskiy I.V. Izv. RAN. Ser. Geogr., 2001, No 6: 83—95 (in Russian).
- Esipovich S.M. Geology and Mineral Resources of World Ocean, 2012, No 3: 20—35 (in Russian).
- Bezverhov B.D. Tectonics of Mesokainozoic sedimentary cover on the north-west of the Black Sea, as the basis of prognostication of oilgasreseach works (on materials of seismography), Odessa: Odes. Univ., 1988 (in Russian).
- Kozlenko M.V., Kozlenko Yu.V. Geology and Mineral Resources of World Ocean, 2016, No 1: 43—56 (in Russian).
- Eger D.O., Zarubin Yu.O., Chepil P.M., Dovzhik T.E., Popadyuk I.V. Developing an updated State Program of development of hydrocarbon resources of Ukrainian sector of the Black and Azov Seas, Kiev: Naukanaftogaz, 2006 (in Ukrainian).
- Starostenko V.I., Lukin A.E., Rusakov O.M., Pashkevich I.K., Lebed' T.V. Geology and Mineral Resources of World Ocean, 2015, No 2: 147—158 (in Russian).