|1Ashurova, EN |
1Chiltern Clinical Research in Ukraine, Kyiv
2Institute of Mathematics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:3-9|
We study properties of representations of the involutive algebra generated by self-adjoint idempotents, q1, . . ., qn and p1, . . ., pm, which satisfy the conditions q1 + . . . + qn = e, pjpk = 0, j ≠ k. The corresponding collections of projections in a Hilbert space arise in the study of the Fredholm properties of Toeplitz operators. In particular, for generic irredu cible representations with dim Pj = 1, j = 1 . . . , m, we have constructed a commuting family of normal operators, whose joint spectrum determines the representation up to unitary equivalence.
|Keywords: families of orthoprojections, Toeplitz operators|
- Vasilevski, N. L. (1998). C*-algebras generated by orthogonal projections and their applications. Integr. Equ. Oper. Theory, 31, pp. 113-132. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01203459
- Karlovich, Yu. I. & Pessoa, L. V. (2007). C*-algebras of Bergmann type operators with piecewise continuous coefficients. Integr. Equ. Oper. Theory, 57, pp. 521-565. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00020-006-1473-x
- Strelets, A. V. & Feshchenko, I. S. (2012). On systems of subspaces of a Hilbert space that satisfy conditions on the angles between every pair of subspaces. St. Petersburg Math. J., 24, No. 5, pp. 823–846. https://doi.org/10.1090/S1061-0022-2013-01264-7
- Kruglyak, S. A. & Samoĭlenko, Ju. S. (1980). Unitary equivalence of sets of self-adjoint operators. Funct. Anal. Appl., 14, No. 1, pp. 48-50. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01078420
- Ashurova, E.N. & Ostrovskyi, V.L. (2015). On representations of “all but two” algebras. Zbirnyk Prats Instytutu Matematyky NAN Ukrainy, 12, No. 1. pp. 8-21 (in Ukrainian).
- Samoilenko, Yu. S. & Strelets, A. V. (2009). On simple n-tuples of subspaces of a Hilbert space. Ukr. Math. J., 61, No. 12, pp. 1956-1994. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11253-010-0325-7
- Vasilevski, N.L. (1999). On the structure of Bergmann and poly-Bergmann spaces. Integr. Equ. Oper. Theory, 33, pp. 471-488. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01291838