|1Naumko, IM |
1Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals of the NAS of Ukraine, Lviv
2CJSC “Interbudtunnel”, Kyiv
3Ivan Franko Lviv National University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:70-77|
Mainly methane and its homologues (probably, to C9) are identified in the composition of fluid inclusions in "Marmarosh diamonds" and calcite from carbonate-quartz veins and closed pores of rocks of the flysch formation of the Krosno zone of Folded Carpathians in the area of construction of a new branch of the Beskyd railway tunnel. The established high mass concentration of hydrocarbons points to a possibility of the transferring of mineral substances by the hydrocarbon-water fluid and the crystallization of parageneses with "Marmarosh diamonds" from such fluid. This evidences about the presence of the conjugated processes of migration of rising reduced hydrocarbon-containing fluids and formation of a veinlet-impregnated mineralization as a mineralohydrocarbongenesis significant indicator on one more area of spreading "Marmarosh diamonds" in sediments of the flysch formation of this structural-facial unit, which extends its oil- and gas-prospects.
|Keywords: fluid inclusions, flysch, Folded Carpathians, hydrocarbons, Krosno zone, new Beskyd tunnel, “Marmarosh diamonds”|
- Kolodii, V. V., Boiko, G. Yu., Boichevs'ka, L. T., Bratus, M. D., Velychko, N. S. et al. (2004). Carpathia petroliferous province. Lviv, Kyiv: TOV “Ukrainskyi vydavnychyi centr” (in Ukrainian).
- Voznyak, D. K. (2007). Microinclusions and reconstruction of endogenic mineral forming conditions. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Vityk, M. O., Bondar, R. J. & Dudok, I. V. (1996). Fluid inclusions in "Marmarosh Diamonds": evidence for tectonic history of the Folded Carpathian Mountains, Ukraine. Tectonophysics, 255, pp.163-174. https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-1951(95)00128-X
- Naumko, I. M. (2006). Fluid regime of mineral genesis of the rock-ore complexes of Ukraine (based on inclusions in minerals of typical parageneses). (Extended abstract of Doctor thesis). Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals of the NAS of Ukraine, Lviv, Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Vozniak, D.K., Kvasnitsa, V. M. & Galaburda, Yu. A. (1974). Typomorphic features of "Marmarosh diamonds". In Typomorphism of quartz of the Ukraine (pp. 79-82). Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Zatsikha, B. V., Kvasnitsa, V. M., Haliy, S. A. & Matkovskiy, O .I. (1984). Typomorphism of minerals of base metal and mercury fields of the Transcarpathia. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Kalyuzhniy, V. A. (1978). Modern state of problem “Carbon and its compounds in endogenetic processes of mineral formation (on inclusions research)”. In Carbon and its compounds in endogenetic processes of mineral formation (according by data on fluid inclusions research) (pp. 3-16). Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Penteley, S. V. (2011). In situ visualization of the behaviour and phase state of aqueous-hydrocarbon fluids at rise and high temperature and pressure. (Extended abstract of candidate thesis). Institute of Experimental Mineralogy RAS, Moskow, Russia (in Russian).
- Chekaliuk, E. B. & Philias, Iu. I. (1977). Aqueous-oil solutions. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Grinberg, Io. V., Korzhinskiy, A. F., Masliakevich, Ia. V. & Shved, N. A. (1964). To the investigation of the nature of new rare organic minerals. Dokl. AN SSSR, 158, No. 1, pp. 119-122 (in Russian).
- Voznyak, D. K., Hrytsyk, V. V., Kvasnytsya, V. M. & Galaburda, Yu. A. (1973). About oil inclusions in "Marmarosh diamonds". Dop. AN Ukrainy. Ser. B, No. 12, pp. 1059-1062 (in Ukrainian).
- Kalyuzhnyi, V. A. & Sakhno, B. E. (1998). Prospects of the prognosis of useful minerals by typomorphic features of fluid inclusions of hydrocarbons and carbon-dioxide (Transcarpathian depression, Folded Carpathians. Ukraine). Heolohiia i Heokhimiia Horiuchykh Kopalyn, No. 3, pp. 133-147 (in Ukrainian).
- Zankovych, H. O. (2016). Geochemistry of fluids of veinlet-impregnated mineralization of promising oil- and gas-bearing complexes of the north-western part of the Krosno zone of Ukrainian Carpathians. (Extended abstract of candidate thesis). Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals of the NAS of Ukraine, Lviv Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Naumko, I. M., Pisotskiy, B. I., Zankovich, H. O. & Gottikh, R. P. (2014). Nature of secondary gases in lowporous reservoirs of the Krosno zone of Ukrainian Carpathians. Oil and Gas Geology, No. 6, pp. 68-74 (in Russian).
- Kurovets', I. M., Krups'kyi, Yu. Z., Naumko, I. M., Chepil', P. M. & Shlapins'kyi, V. Ye. (2011). Prospects of searching for hydrocarbon deposits in Oligocene sediments of the Krosno zone (Ukrainian Carpathians). Heodynamika, No. 2, pp. 144-146 (in Ukrainian).