|1Krupska, TV, 1Golovan, AP, 2Lupashku, T, 2Povar, I, 2Spinu, O, 1Kartel, MT, 1Turov, VV |
1O. O. Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Institute of Chemistry of the AS of Moldova, Chisinau
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:83-90|
The hydratation of tannin and its composite based on tannin and methylsilica AM1 is studied by low-temperature 1H NMR spectroscopy. It is shown that the amount of weakly associated water in the composite system is greatly increased, which can serve as a sensitizer of the nutrients mass transfer during the seeds germination. It is found that the germs height after the pre-treatment with powder tannin / AM1 composite for the 10-day germination is by a factor of 1.5 higher than the height of the control sample.
|Keywords: 1N NMR spectroscopy, nanosilica, tannin|
- Turov, V. V., Krupskaya, T. V., Barvinchenko, V. M., Lipkovska, N. A., Yukhymenko, Ye. V. & Kartel, M. T. (2015). The mechanism of protective action of “Ecostim” nanocomposite system for seeds pre-treatment. Nauka innov., 11, No. 3, pp. 70-78 (in Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.15407/scin11.03.068
- Turov, V. V., Yukhymenko, E. V., Krupskaya, T. V. & Suvorova, L. A. (2015). Influence of nanosilicas on seeds germination parameters and state of water in nanocomposites “Ekostim” and partially dehydrated roots of wheat. Europ. Sci. Rev., No. 3-4, pp. 76-81. https://doi.org/10.20534/ESR-15-3.4-76-81
- Versari, A., du Toit, W. & Parpinello, G.P. (2013). Oenological tannins: A review. Aust. J. Grape Wine Res., 19, pp. 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1111/ajgw.12002
- Lorrain, B., Ky, I., Pechamat, L. & Teissedre, P. L. (2013). Evolution of analysis of polyrhenols from grapes, wines, and extracts. Molecules, 18, pp. 1076-1100. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules18011076
- Kozlovskaya, V., Kharlampieva, E., Drachuk, I. Cheng D., Tsukruk, V. V. (2010). Responsive microcapsule reactors based on hydrogen-bonded tannic acid layer-by-layer assemblies. Soft Matter. 6, pp. 3596–3608. https://doi.org/10.1039/b927369g
- Liao, X., Lu, Z., Zhang, M., Liu, X. & Shi, B. (2004). Adsorption of Cu(II) from aqueous solutions by tannin immobilized on collagen. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 79, pp. 335-342. https://doi.org/10.1002/jctb.974
- Nakano, Y., Tanaka, M., Nakamura, Y. & Konno, M. (2000). Removal and recovery system of hexavalent chromium from waste water by tannin gel particles. J. Chem. Eng. Japan., 33, pp. 747-752. https://doi.org/10.1252/jcej.33.747
- Mulani, K., Daniels, S., Rajdeo, K., Tambe, S. & Chavan, N. (2014). Tannin-aniline-formaldehyde resole resins for arsenic removal from contaminated water. Can. Chem. Trans., 2, Iss. 4, pp. 450-466.
- Gun'ko, V.M., Turov, V.V. & Gorbik, P.P. (2009). The water at the interface. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ru s sian).
- Turov, V.V. & Gun'ko, V.M. (2011). Clustered water and ways to use it. Kiev: Naukova dumka (in Russian).
- Gun'ko, V. M. & Turov, V. V. (2013). Nuclear magnetic resonance studies of interfacial phenomena. New York: Taylor & Francis. https://doi.org/10.1201/b14202
- Turov, V. V., Gun'ko, V. M., Turova, A. A., Morozova, L. P. & Voronin, E. F. (2011). Interfacial behavior of concentrated HCl solution and water clustered at a surface of nanosilica in weakly polar solvents media. Colloids Surface A, 390, pp. 48-55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2011.08.053
- Gun'ko, V. M., Morozova, L. P., Turova, A. A., Turov, A. V., Gaishun, V. E., Bogatyrev, V. M. & Turov, V. V. (2012). Hydrated phosphorus oxyacids alone and adsorbed on nanosilica. J. Colloid Interface Sci., 368, pp. 263-272. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2011.11.018