|1Kaminsky, AA, 2Kipnis, LA, 2Polischuk, TV |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:34-40|
The static symmetric problem of the theory of elasticity for a piecewise homogeneous isotropic plane with the interface in the form of angle sides and a crack at the corner point is considered. The exact solution of the Wiener—Hopf equation of the problem is constructed. The stress intensity factor at the crack tip is determined.
|Keywords: corner point, crack, interface, piecewise homogeneous plane, stress intensity factor|
- Savruk, M. P. (1988). Stress intensity factors in bodies with cracks. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Khrapkov, A. A. (1971). Closed form solutions of problems on the elastic equilibrium of an infinite wedge with nonsymmetric notch at the apex. Appl. Math. Mech., 35, No. 6, pp. 1062-1069 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-8928(71)90105-5
- Kaminskii, A. A., Kipnis, L. A. & Khazin, G. A. (2002). Analysis of the Plastic Zone at a Corner Point by the Trident Model. Int. Appl. Mech., 38, No. 5, pp. 611-616. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1019766106040
- Nekislykh, K. M., & Ostrik, V. I. (2010). Problems on elastic equilibrium of a wedge with cracks on the axis of symmetry. Mech. of Solids, No. 5, pp. 111-129 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.3103/S0025654410050109
- Panasyuk, V. V. & Savruk, M. P. (1992). Model for plasticity bands in elastoplastic failure mechanics. Mater. Sci., No. 1, pp. 41-57.
- Loboda, V. V. & Sheveleva, A. E. (2003). Determining Prefracture Zones at a Crack Tip Between Two Elastic Orthotropic Bodies. Int. Appl. Mech., 39, No. 5, pp. 566-572. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1025139625891
- Kaminsky, A. A., Dudik, M. V. & Kipnis, L. A. (2007). Initial kinking of an interface crack between two elastic media. Int. Appl. Mech., 43, No. 10, pp. 1090-1099. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-007-0109-4
- Kuliev, V. D., Rabotnov, Yu. N. & Cherepanov, G. P. (1978). Crack retardation at the boundary separating different elastic materials. Mech. of Solids, No. 4, pp. 120-128 (in Russian).
- Kaminsky, A. A., Kipnis, L. A. & Kolmakova, V. A. (2008). Model of the fracture process zone at the tip of a crack reaching the nonsmooth interface between elastic media. Int. Appl. Mech., 44, No. 10, pp. 1084-1092. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-009-0131-9
- Kipnis, L. A. & Polishchuk, T. V. (2009). Analysis of the plastic zone at the corner point of interface. Int. Appl. Mech., 45, No. 2, pp. 159-168. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-009-0170-2
- Kaminsky, A. A., Kipnis, L. A. & Polishchuk, T. V. (2012). Initial fracture process zone at the corner point of the interface between elastic bodies. Int. Appl. Mech., 48, No. 6, pp. 700-709. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-012-0546-6
- Noble, B. (1962). Using of the Wiener–Hopf method for the solve the Partial derivative equations. Moscow: Izdatelstvo Inostr. lit. (in Russian).