|1Chernyshenko, IS, 1Rudenko, IB, 1Storozhuk, EA |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:41-47|
The statement of periodic static problems for an elastoplastic spherical shell with a number of identical circular holes is given. A technique for the numerical solution of a given class of nonlinear problems is developed, based on the use of the method of additional stresses and the variational vector-difference method. The effect of plastic deformations and geometric parameters on the stress-strain state of a spherical shell with a number of holes under the action of a uniform internal pressure is investigated.
|Keywords: a number of circular holes, plasticity, spherical shell, static load, variational vector-difference method|
- Guz, A. N., Chernyshenko, I. S. & Shnerenko, K. I. (1970). Spherical bottoms weakened by holes. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N., Chernyshenko, I. S., Chekhov, Val. N., Chekhov, Vik. N. & Shnerenko, K. I. (1980). Calculation methods shells. (vol. 1) Theory of thin shells weakened by holes. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (1964). The solution of problems for shallow spherical shell in the case of multiply areas. Dokl. AN SSSR, 158, No. 16, pp. 1281-1284 (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N., Storozhuk, E. A. & Chernyshenko, I. S. (2004). Inelastic deformation of flexible spherical shells with two circular openings. Prikl. mekhanika, 40, No. 6, pp. 90-98 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1023/B:INAM.0000041395.63200.aa
- Storozhuk, E. A., Chernyshenko, I. S. & Rudenko, I. B. (2012). Elastoplastic state of spherical shells with cyclically symmetric circular holes. Prikl. mekhanika, 48, No. 5, pp. 102-111 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-012-0539-5
- Storozhuk, E. A., Chernyshenko, I. S. & Rudenko I. B. (2012). Influence of plastic deformation on the stress concentration in a multiply connected spherical shell. Problemy obchysliuvalnoi mekhaniky i mitsnosti konstruktsii, No. 18, pp. 183-188 (in Ukrainian).
- Zienkiewick, O. & Morgan, K. (1986). Finite Elements and Approximation. Moskow: Mir (in Russian).
- Maksimyuk, V. A., Storozhuk, E. A. & Chernyshenko, I. S. (2009). Using mesh-based methods to solve nonlinear problems of statics for thin shells. Prikl. mekhanika, 45, No. 1, pp. 41-70 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-009-0166-y