|1Iemelyanov, VA, 1Nasedkin, Ye.I |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:54-59|
The article presents the results of geo-ecological researches within the boundaries of the land area and water basin of the Black Sea Biosphere Reserve of the NAS of Ukraine. The content of heavy metals in the geo-ecological system of the bottom layer of sediments formed in different parts of the Tendrivska bay water area is studied, and the natural and anthropogenic factors of their distribution are determined.
|Keywords: Black Sea, bottom sediments, ecology, geo-ecological system, heavy metals|
- Iemelianov, V.O. (2003). Fundamentals of Marine Geoecology. Theoretical and methodological aspects. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Yurovsky, Yu.G., Yudin, V.V. & Martsenyuk, E.E. (1995). To carry out a regional assessment of the state of the geological environment within the recreational complexes on the coasts of the Black and Azov Seas: Report on R & D / Goskomgeologiya, UkrGIMR; No. 0194U026331. Simferopol (in Russian).
- Chernousov, S.Ya., Morozov, V.M., Solovykh, I.A. & Sleptsov, B.G. (1987). Some features of sedimentation in the northwestern part of the Black Sea: Prepr. / Institute of Geological Sciences of the AS of Ukr. SSR, 87-10. Kiev (in Russian).
- Iemelianov, V.O., Mitropolsky, A.Yu., Nasedkin, Ye.I., Pasyinkov, A.A. & Stepanyak, Yu.D. (2004). Geoecology of the Black Sea shelf of Ukraine. Kiev: Akademperiodyka (in Russian).
- Mitropolsky, A.Yu., Bezborodov, A.A. & Ovsyaniy, Ye.I. (1982). Geochemistry of the Black Sea. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).