|1Kushnir, AN |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 10:60-69|
In 2016, new experimental synchronous observations were carried out with the use of low-frequency electromagnetic methods MTS and MVP in a wide range of periods in the joint zone of the northern slope of the cen tral part of the Ukrainian Shield and Dnieper-Donets Basin. Their primary interpretation indicates the presence of both the near-surface (contact zone of the sedimentary rocks of the Dnieper-Donets Basin and Ukrainian Shield) and deep conducting structures (Kirovograd anomaly in the Earth's crust and southern side of the Dnieper-Donets Basin in the lower part of the crust and/or on the margin with the upper mantle) of different orientations in space. The absence of deep conductivity anomalies in the Earth's crust and the upper mantle in the northern part of the Golovanivsk (Yadlov-Trakhtemirov) suture zone confirms the geodynamic hypothesis of its formation under compression.
|Keywords: anomalies of electrical conductivity, Golovanivsk suture zone, magnetotelluric sounding, magnetovariational profiling, Yadlov-Trakhtemirov zone|
- Shyrkov, B. I., Burakhovich, T. K. & Kushnir, A. N. (2017). Three-dimensional geoelectric model of the Golovanivsk suture zone the Ukrainian shield. Geophys. J., 39, No. 1, pp. 41-60 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.24028/grh.0203-3100.v39i1.2017.94010
- Glevasskiy, E. B. & Kalyaev, G. I. (2000). Precambrian tectonics of the Ukrainian shield. Mineralogic J., 22, No. 2/3, pp. 77-91 (in Russian).
- Gintov, O. B. (2015). Problems of geodynamics of the Ukrainian Shield in Precambrian. Geophys. J., 37, No. 5, pp. 3-22 (in Russian).
- Burakhovich, T., Ganiev., A. & Shyrkov, B. (2015). Deep structure modelling of Golovanivsk suture zone on the basis of geoelectric data. Visnyk Kyiv. nats. un-tu im. Tarasa Shevchenka. Ser. Heolohiia, Iss. 2, pp. 39-45 (in Ukrainian).
- Burakhovich, T. K. & Kushnir, A. N. & Shyrkov, B. I. (2015). Deep structure of the Ingul megablock according to geoelectric researches. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 3, pp. 81-86 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2015.03.081
- Gordienko, V. V., Gordienko, I. V., Zavhorodnyaya, A. V., Logvinov, I. M., Tarasov, V. N. & Usenko, O. V. (2004). Geothermal atlas of Ukraine, Kiev: S.I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine (in Russian).
- Shcherbakov, I. B. (2005). Petrology of the Ukrainian Shield. Lviv: ZUKTs (in Russian).
- Selway, K., Heinson, G. & Hand, M. (2006). Electrical evidence of continental accretion: Steeply–dipping crustal–scale conductivity contrast. Geophys. Res. Lett., 33, No. 6, pp. 2-5. https://doi.org/10.1029/2005GL025328
- Korepanov, V. E., Tregubenko, V. I. (2009). Special features of construction and trends of development of modern hardware for magneto-telluric and magneto-variation soundings. Geophys. J., 31, No. 4, pp. 181-190 (in Russian).
- Glushkov, V. V. (Ed.). (1984). Tectonic map of the Ukrainian SSR and the Moldavian SSR. Scale 1 : 500000. Kiev: Ukrgeologia (in Russian).
- Varentsov, I. M. (2013). Development of prc_mtmv software for multisite processing of simultaneous MT/MV sounding data. Materials of the VI All-Russian school-seminar on EM sounding them. M.N. Berdichevsky and L.L. Vanyan (pp. 1-4). Novosibirsk (in Russian).
- Baysorovich, M. M., Tregubenko, V. I. & Nasad, A. G. (1998). Geoelectric heterogeneities of Ukraine`s lithosphere. Geophys. J., 2, No. 1, pp. 23-35.
- Geyko, V. S., Tsvetkova, T. A., Shumlyanskaya, L. A., Bugaenko, I. V. & Zaets, L. N. (2005). Regional 3-D P-velocity model of the mantle of the Sarmatia (south-west of the Easteuropean platform). Geophys. J., 27, No. 6, pp. 927-939 (in Russian).
- Burahovich, T. K. & Kulik, S. N. (2007). Three-dimensional model of the Kirovograd anomaly of electrical conductivity. Geophys. J., 29, No. 1, pp. 45-55 (in Russian).