|1Zaimenko, NV, 1Pavliuchenko, NA, 1Ellans'ka, NE, 1Yunosheva, OP, 1Ivanyts'ka, BO, Kharytonova, IP, 1Didyk, NP, 1Rositska, NV |
1M.M. Gryshko National Botanic Garden of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 11:76-82|
The influence of a siliceous mixture on the allelopathic, microbiological, physical, and chemical properties of rhizosphere soil and the vital state of fruit plants under monoculture conditions is studied. The effectiveness of its application for reducing the soil sickness in orchards is shown. It is caused by the activation of microbiological processes, optimization of redox, allelopathic, and nutritional regimes and by an increase in the plant resistance.
|Keywords: fruit plants, macro- and microelements, phenolic allelochemicals, resistance, siliceous mixture, soil microbiota, soil sickness|
- Politycka, B. & Adamska, D. (2003). Release of phenolic compounds from apple residues decomposing in soil and the influence of temperature on their degradation. Pol. J. Environ. Stud., 12, No. 1, pp. 95-98.
- Li, Z. H., Wang, Q., Ruan, X., Pan, C.-D. & Jiang, D.-A. (2010). Phenolics and Plant Allelopathy. Molecules, 15, pp. 8933-8952. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules15128933
- Guntzer, F., Keller, C. & Meunier, J. (2012). Benefits of plant silicon for crops: a review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development, 32, No. 1, pp. 201-213. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13593-011-0039-8
- Zaimenko, N. V., Didyk, N. P., Ellans'ka, N. E., Ivanytska, B. O., Pavliuchenko, N. A., Rakhmetov, D. B. & Kharytonova, I. P. (2016). Implementation of new technologies of chemical and phytomelioration of acidic and saline soils. Nauka innov., 12, No. 1, pp. 66-77 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/scin12.01.066
- Grodzinskiy, A. M., Kostroma, E. Ju., Shrol', T. S. & Khokhlova, I. G. (1990). Direct bioassay methods of soil and microorganisms metabolites. Allelopathy and plant productivity (pp. 121-124). Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Grodzinskiy, A. M., Gorobets, S. A. & Krupa, L. I. (1988). Handbook on application of biochemical methods in allelopathic soil studies. Kiev (in Russian).
- Rin'kis, G. Ja. & Nollendorf, V. F. (1982). Balanced nutrition of plants with macro- and microelements. Riga: Zinatne (in Russian).
- Tepper, E. Z., Shilnikova, V. K. & Pereverzeva, G. I. (2004). Microbiology practicum. Moscow: Drofa (in Russian).
- Ellanska, N. E., Levchyk, N. J. & Yunosheva, O. P. (2013). Rhizosphere microbial community of genus Vitex L. representatives. Gruntoznavstvo. 14, No. 1-2, pp. 61-69 (in Ukrainian).
- Andreyuk, E. I., Valagurova, E. V. & Maltseva, N. N. (1982). Instrumental methods in soil microbiology. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Mukha, V. D. (2004). Naturally-anthropogenic evolution of soil. Moscow: Kolos (in Russian).
- Pleshkov, B.P. (1985). Practical work on plant biochemistry. 3rd ed., ext. Moscow: Agropromizdat (in Russian).
- Kondratenko, P. V. (1996). Methods of field research on fruit cultures. Kiev: Agrarna Nauka (in Ukrainian).
- Kudrenko, I. K., Levon, V. F., Zaimenko, N. V. & Moroz, P. A. (2011). Usage of analcinite for reduction of the content of phenolic compounds in soil under fruit plants. Plant introduction, No. 3, pp. 93-97 (in Ukrainian).
- Bocharnikova, E. A. & Matychenkov, V. V. (2007). Influence of silicon ameliorant on citrus. Agrohimiya, No. 10, pp. 39-43 (in Russian).