|1Tkachenko, VS, 2Boychenko, SG |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2S.I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 11:94-102|
On the basis of the analysis of long chronographs of the phytocenotic and cartographic monitoring carried out on the basis of ten reserve-steppe areas of Ukraine, rapid structural changes in phytosystems were established due to changes in ecotopic characteristics of habitats. These indicators were determined by the method of synphytoindication and ordinational analysis of steppe biotopes. Almost all changes are based on edaphic factors (soil moistening regime, soil carbonation, their trophicity, mineral nitrogen content, and acidity) and, to a less extent, on climatic ones (thermal regime, frostiness, continentality and humidity of climate), which had a definite influence on the transformation of phytosystems and ecotopes. Of all the ecofactors, the most influential in the steppe zone of Ukraine is the moisture supply factor, with the participation of which a plume of changes is formed in all spheres of steppe ecosystems (hydrogenic dynamism, mesophytization, herbification of grass, washing regime of soils, penetration of lignogenic ecobiomorphs, etc.). Among the climatic ecofactors, a noticeable effect on the steppe is rendered by changes in the seasonal temperature course, weakening of continentality, and growth of humid climate.
|Keywords: adaptation, changes in the thermal and humid regime, phytocenotic monitoring, reserve-steppe areas, synphytoindication, trends|
- Tkachenko, V. S. & Boychenko, S. G. (2014). Structural drift of phitosystems steppe of Ukraine under in fluence of climatic changes and scenarios for first half XXI century. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 4, pp. 172-180 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.04.172
- Tkachenko, V. S. (2011). Influence of climate change on the steppes of Ukraine. News Biosphere Reserve "Askania Nova", 13, pp. 5-21 (in Ukrainian).
- Boychenko, S., Voloshchuk, V., Movchan, Ya., Serdjuchenko, N., Tkachenko, V., Tyshchenko, O. & Savchenko, S. (2016). Features of climate change on Ukraine: scenarios, consequences for nature and agroecosystems. Proceedings of the National Aviation University, No. 4, pp. 96-113. doi: https://doi.org/10.18372/2306-1472.69.11061
- Tkachenko, V. S. (2016). Self-regulation of pharyngeal arenas and the question of their potential vegetation of hereditary branch. News Biosphere Reserve "Askania Nova", No. 18, pp. 6-22 (in Ukrainian).
- Poznyak, S. P. (2016). Chernozem Ukraine: Geography, Genesis and Contemporary State. Ukr. Geogr. J., No. 1, pp. 9-13 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/ugz2016.01.009
- Stefanovska, T. R. (2010). Vulnerability of Ukraine agriculture to climate change. Ecological Safety, No. 1, pp. 62-66.
- Lipinskyi, V. M., Diachuk, V. A., Babichenko, V. M., Bondarenko, Z. S. & Rudishyna, S. F. (Eds.) (2003). The Climate of Ukraine. Kyiv: Vyd-vo Raievskoho (in Ukrainian).
- Tkachenko, V. S. & Lysenko, G. M. (1998). Phytindication of changes in environmental factors that accompany the succession of pharyngeal fodder complexes in Lowerdniprovya. Ukr. Botan. J., 55, No. 3, pp. 34-244 (in Ukrainian).
- Tkachenko, V. S. (2004). Phytocoenotic monitoring of the reserve successions in the Ukrainian Steppe Na ture Reserve. Kyiv: Phytosociocenter (in Ukrainian).
- Didukh, Ya. P. & Plyuta, P. G. (1994). Phytindication of environmental factors. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Buksha, I. F. (2009). Assessment of Ukrainian Forests Vulnerability to Climate Change. In Regional Aspects of Interactions in Non-boreal Eastern Europe (pp. 143-156). Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer Science & Business Media. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2283-7_16
- Kobak, K. I. & Kondrasheva, N. Yu. (1992). Global warming and natural zones. Meteorologiya i gidrologiyay, No. 8, pp. 91-97 (in Russian).
- Boychenko, S. G. (2008). Semi-empirical models and scenarios of global and regional changes of climate. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Voloshchuk, V. M. & Boychenko, S. G. (2003). Scenarios of possible changes of climate of Ukraine in 21 century (under influence of global anthropogenic warming). In The Climate of Ukraine (pp. 308-331). Kiev: Vyd-vo Raievskoho (in Ukrainian).
- Boychenko, S. G., Voloshchuk, V. M. & Serdiuchenko, N. N. (2017). Modern space-time variations of the index of continentality and the amplitude of a seasonal course of the surfase air temperature on the territory of Ukraine. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 9, pp. 67-75 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.09.067