|Mullajonov, RV, Abdugapparova, SN, Mirzaakhmedova, ZV|
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 11:10-15|
For a system of linear equations and the corresponding nonlinear system parametrically per turbed by a scalar function, the conditions of the single-type property of the zero solution are established.
|Keywords: instability, perturbation by a scalar function, stability, system of linear equations|
- Martynytuk, A. A. & Miladzhanov, V. G. (2014). Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems under Structural Perturbations. Cambridge: Cambridge Sci. Publ.
- Miladzhanov, V. G. & Mullajonov, R. V. (2005). Analysis of the stability of a dynamical system on the basis of Liapunov matrix-valued functions. Osh. Conference. p. 56 (in Russian).
- Miladzhanov, V. G. & Mullajonov, R. V. (2009). On one method of analyzing the stability of linear large-scale systems. Problems Mechanics. No. 2-3, pp. 112-120 (in Russian).
- Martynytuk, A. A. & Mullajonov, R. V. (2012). On the theory of stability of stationary linear large-scale systems. Appl. Mechanics. 48, No. 1, pp. 121-132 (in Russian).
- Martynytuk, A. A. & Mullajonov, R. V. (2010). On a method for investigating the stability of nonlinear largescale systems. Appl. Mechanics. 46, No. 5, pp. 125-134 (in Russian).