|1Karnaukhov, VG, 2Kozlov, VI, 2Karnaukhova, TV |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 11:37-43|
A model of forced resonant vibrations and the vibroheating of viscoelastic plates with piezosensors with regard for a geometrical nonlinearity and transverse shear strains is considered. By the Bubnov—Galerkin method, the approximate analytic solution of the formulated problem for a hinged rectangular plate is given. The influence of these factors on the effectiveness of the work of sensors is investigated.
|Keywords: geometrical nonlinearity, piezo sen sors, resonant vibrations, shear strains, temperature of dissipative heating|
- Shul'ga, M. O. & Karlash, V. L. (2008). Rezonant electromechanical vibrations of piezoelectric plates. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Ambartsumian, S. A. (1974). General theory of anisotropic shells. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Karnaukhov, V. G. & Kyrychok, I. F. (1988). Electrothermoviscoelasticity. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Karnaukhov, V. G., Kozlov, V. I. & Karnaukhova, T. V. (2015). Strength of materials and theory of structures. No. 95, pp. 75-95 (in Russian).
- Reddy, J. N. (2007). Theory and analysis of elastic plates and shells. Boca Raton etc.: CRC Press.
- Rabotnov, Yu. N. (1977). Elements of hereditary solid mechanics. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Koroliov, V. I. (1965). Laminated anisotropic plates and shells with reinforced plastics. Sloystye anyzotropnye plastynky y obolochky yz armyrovannykh plastmass. Moscow: Machine-building.
- Bulat, A. F., Dyrda, V. I., Karnaukhov, V. G., Zviagil'sky, E. L. & Kobets, A. S. (2014). Forced vibrations and dissipative heating of nonelastic bodies. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Grinchenko, V. T., Ulitko, A. F. & Shul'ga, N. A. (1989). Electroelasticity. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).