|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 11:59-66|
The results of the investigation of the interrelation of cloud lineaments with the activated zones of deep faults of the Earth by aerospace data are presented. It is emphasized that remote methods of research allow studying the interrelation of various geodynamic, hydrodynamic, tectonic, geophysical, and other processes occurring in the lithosphere, hydrosphere, and air envelope of our planet in specific parts of the Earth. It is noted that the existing litho-hydro-atmospheric relationships are determined by the geodynamics of the endogenous parts of our planet and the constantly changing energy states of the system "Cosmos — atmosphere — hydrosphere — lithosphere — the core of the Earth". They are the main driving factors of the Earth's geodynamics, which cause the jet migration of energy, gases, heat, radiation and fluids from the deep shells of the planet to the atmosphere, where the cloud "autographs" of earth deep faults are formed.
|Keywords: cloud lineaments, faults, geodynamics, jet energy, litho-hydro-atmospheric connections, tectonics|
- Bondarchuk, V. G. (1961). Basic questions tektooroheny. Kiev: Izd-vo AN USSR (in Russian).
- Bondur, V. G., Zverev, A. T. & Gaponova, E. V. (2016). Predvestnykovaya variability lyneamentns systems vyavlyaenih on kosmycheskym Picture in sylnih zemletryaseny period. Issledovanie Zemli iz Kosmosa, No. 3, pp. 3-12 (in Russian).
- Vorobiev, A. I, Ljalko, V. I., Melnichenko, T. A. & Podorvan, V. M. (2016). Displays of clouds anomalies on the satellite images before strong earthquakes. Ukrainian Journal of Remote Sensing, No. 10, pp. 21-25 (in Ukrainian).
- Lyalko, V. I. (1985). Heatmass transfer in the lithosphere. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Morozova, L. I. (1993). Cloud indicators of geodynamics of the earth's crust. Izvestiya AN SSSR. Fizika Zemli, No. 10, pp. 108-112 (in Russian).
- Morozova, L. I. (1996). Features of the manifestation of litho-atmospheric relations during the periods of strong earthquakes in Asia. Izvestiya RAN. Fizika Zemli, No. 5, pp. 63-68 (in Russian).
- Chebanenko, I. I. (1977). Theoretical aspects of tectonic divisibility of the Earth's crust. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Shou, Z. (2006). Precursor of the largest earthquake of the last forty years. New Concepts in Global Tectonics Newsletter, No. 41, pp. 6-15.