|1Martynyuk, AA |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 12:3-7|
We consider the initial problem for a family of equations regularized with respect to the inaccuracy parameter. Definitions of the weak and strict invariances of solutions are introduced. The conditions for weak and strict invariances of the set of Euler solutions are established, and the possibility to consider discontinuous families of equations is indicated.
|Keywords: Eulerian solutions, set of uncertain equations, strict and weak invariances|
- Martynyuk, A. A. & Martynyuk-Chernienko, Yu. A. (2013). Existence, uniqueness, and estimation of solutions of the set of equations of perturbed motion. Ukr. Math. Journal. 65, No. 2, pp. 273-295 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11253-013-0779-5
- Lakshmikantham, V. & Tolstonogov, A. (2003). Existence and interrelation between set and fuzzy differential equations. Nonlinear Analysis: TMA. No. 55, pp. 255-268. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0362-546X(03)00228-1
- Lakshmikantham, V., Leela, S. & Martynyuk, A. A. (1989). Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems. New York: Marcel Dekker.
- Bhaskar, G. T. & Lakshmikantham, V. (2003). Set differential equation and flow invariance Appl. Anal. No. 82, pp. 357-368.
- Filippov, A. F. (1985). Differential equations with discontinuous right-hand side. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).