|1Boychenko, SG |
1S.I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
3Institute of Biology and Medicine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 12:104-111|
The ecosystems of Kiev are constantly under the sufficient anthropogenic impact of functioning the megalopolis, which is significantly enhanced by the climate anomaly influence. The trend over the past decades, namely, a significant temperature increase in the summer months (July-August) combined with decreasing the precipitation, becomes the threat to urban ecosystems and has a destructive effect on them. These circumstances need to be taken into account in the planning of the urban development in order to protect and conserve urban ecosystems.
|Keywords: biodiversity, climate change, climate of Kiev, green plantations, urban systems, vegetative index|
- Shi, L., Chu, E., Anguelovski, I., Aylett, A., Debats, J., Goh, K., Schenk, T., Seto, K.C., Dodman, D., Roberts, D., Roberts, J. T. & VanDeveer, S. D. (2016). Roadmap towards justice in urban climate adaptation research. Nature Climate Change, 6, pp. 131-137. doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/nclimate2841
- Sholok, I. V. (2014). Comparative analysis of large cities greening in Ukraine and Europe. Visnyk of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Ser. Ecology, No. 1140, Iss. 11, pp.42-49 (in Ukrainian).
- Climate change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate. UNEP/WMO. Retrieved from http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg1/
- Osadchy V., Kosovets O. & Babichenko V. (Eds.). The Climate of Kyiv. Kiev: Nika-Center, 2010 (in Ukrainian).
- Boychenko, S. G. (2008). Semi-empirical models and scenarios of global and regional changes of climate. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Voloshchuk, V. M. & Boychenko, S. G. (2003). Scenarios of possible changes of climate of Ukraine in 21century (under influence of global anthropogenic warming). In The Climate of Ukraine (pp. 308-331). Kiev: Vyd-vo Raievskoho (in Ukrainian).
- Boychenko, S., Voloshchuk, V., Movchan, Ya., Serdjuchenko, N., Tkachenko, V., Tyshchenko, O. & Savchenko, S. (2016). Features of climate change on Ukraine: scenarios, consequences for nature and agroecosystems. Proceedings of the National Aviation University, No. 4, pp. 96-113. doi: https://doi.org/10.18372/2306-1472.69.11061
- Boychenko, S. G., Voloshchuk, V. M. & Serdiuchenko, N. N. (2017). Modern space-time variations of the index of continentality and the amplitude of a seasonal course of the surfase air temperature on the territory of Ukraine. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 9, pp. 67-75 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.09.067
- Karamushka V. I. (Ed.). (2001). Environment and health. Kiev: Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Miklush, S. I., Gavrilyuk, S. A. & Chaskovsky, O. G. (2012). Remote sensing of the Earth in forestry: Tutorial. Lviv: ZUKTs (in Ukrainian).
- Banko, G. (1998). A review of assessing the accuracy of classifications of remotely sensed data and of me thods including remote sensing data in forest inventory. Interim Report. IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria. Ret rie ved from http://pure.iiasa.ac.at/5570/
- Kazantsev, T., Khalayim, O., Vasilyuk, O., Filippovich, V. & Krylova, G. (2016). Adaptation to climate change: green zone of cities as the guards cool shelter. Kiev: Ukrainian Environmental Club "Green Wave" (in Ukrainian).
- Radomskaya, M. M. & Yurkiv, M. V. (2016). Assessment of the degree of adaptation of the urban system of the city of Kyiv to climate change. Visnyk LDU BZhD, No.14, pp. 102-108 (in Ukrainian).
- Vasilyuk, O. V. (2006). Ecological corridors and green wedges of Kiev. Kiev: Kiev Landscape Initiative (in Ukrainian).
- Levon, F. M. (2004). Biological and ecological bases of creation of green plantations in the conditions of the urbogen and technogenic environment. (Extended abstract of Doctor thesis). Ukrainian State Forestry University, Lviv, Ukraine (in Ukrainian).