|1Karnaukhov, VG, 2Kozlov, VI, 2Karnaukhova, TV |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 12:14-22|
A model of forced resonant vibrations and the dissipative heating of rigidly fixed viscoelastic plates with piezoactuators with regard for a geometrical nonlinearity and transverse shear strains is considered. By the Bubnov—Galerkin method, the approximate analytic solution of this problem is given. The influence of these factors on the effectiveness of the active damping of vibrations by piezoactuators is analyzed.
|Keywords: active damping, geometrical nonlinearity, heating, piezoactuators, resonant vibrations, shear strains, temperature|
- Karnaykhov, V. G., Kozlov, V. I. & Karnaykhova, T. V. (2017). Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 11, pp. 37-43 (in Ukrainian).
- Rabotnov, Yu. N. (1977). Elements of hereditary solid mechanics. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Mitropolskiy, U. A. (1997). Nonlinear mechanics. Singlyfrequance vibrations. Kiev: Institute of Mathematics of the NAS of Ukraine (in Russian).
- Bulat, A. F., Dyrda, V. I., Karnaukhov, V. G., Zviagil'sky, E. L. & Kobets, A. S. (2014). Forced vibrations and dissipative heating of nonelastic bodies. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Karnaukhov, V. G., Kozlov, V. I. & Karnaukhova, T. V. (2015). Strength of materials and theory of structures. No. 95, pp. 75-95 (in Russian).