|1Polyakov, VL |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 12:23-32|
The effect of a single gas well in a head seam is considered in view of a fluid and the rock compressibility. A mathematical task of the fluid pumping with constant discharge is formulated and solved in nonlinear and linear statements by analytical methods for two stages of the underground flow process. On numerous examples, the analysis of the disturbance zone expansion and the bottom pressure decrease is conducted. Errors due to different ways of the nonlinear task linearization are evaluated.
|Keywords: compressibility, discharge, disturbance zone, fluid, pressure, underground flow field, well|
- Semenyakin, V. S. & Kalinin, A. E. (2008). Coefficient of gas mixture overcompressibility and the determi nation methods. Bulletin of Astrakhan state tech. university. No. 6, pp. 124-129 (in Russian).
- Development of investigations on groundwater flow theory in USSR (1917-1967). (1969). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Shagiev, R. G. (1988). Wells investigation by PCC (pressure recover curve). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Erlanger, R. (2004). Wells test: achievements. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Research (in Rus sian).
- Slarkson, C. R. (2013). Production data analysis of unconventional gas wells. Review of theory and best practices. Int. J. Coal Geology, 109-110, pp. 101-146. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.coal.2013.01.002
- Barenblatt, G. J., Entov, V. M. & Ryznik, V. M. (1972). Theory of non-steady gas and liquid groundwater flow. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Buzinov, S. N., Umrihin, I. D. (1984). Investigation of oil and gas wells. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Oleynik, A. Ya. (1978). Calculations of groundwater flow to vertical drainage. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Charnyi, I. A. (1963). Underground hydrogasdynamics. Moscow: Gostoptekhizdat (in Russian).
- Polyakov, V. L. (2014). Hydrodynamic deformations in the drained soils: theory and applications. Kiev: Agrar Media Group (in Russian).
- Nicolaeskii, V. N. (1984). Mechanics of porous and fractured media. Moskow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Vasilev, S. V., Verigin, N. N. & Gleyzer, B. A. (1970). Methods of calculating hydro-melioration systems. Moscow: Kolos (in Russian).
- Polubarinova-Kochina, P. Ya. (1977). Theory of groundwater flow. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Korn, G. & Korn, T. (1968). Mathematical handbook for scientists and engineers. Moscow: Nauka (in Rus sian).