|1Dubovenko, Yu.I |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 12:60-67|
New analytical expressions of the Berezkin function are introduced in order to solve the problem of the analytical continuation for the gravity values within the stripe. These expressions are obtained with the help of the analytical transformation of a Fourier series partial sum, which approximates the values of the fundamental solution of the Laplace equation for the gravity. The decrement rate for the coefficients of the Fourier series is evaluated. By means of the differential analysis, the technique of interpolation with the given accuracy of the relevant number of Fourier series terms is substantiated. A practical algorithm for calculations of the Berezkin function with the given precision is presented. This computational technique has a numerical stability to the differentiation errors.
|Keywords: analytical continuation, anomalies, Berezkin method, Fourier series, gravity, gravity gradient, Laplace equation, singular points|
- Kostitsyn, V. I. (2002). Methods of the accuracy increasing and the geological efficiency of the detailed gravity prospecting. Perm: Izd-vo PGU, PSI, PSSGK (in Russian).
- Berezkin, V. M. (1968). Method of the analytical continuation of the full vertical gravity gradient for evaluation of the disturbing masses distribution within the Earth's crust volume. Izv. VUZov. Ser. Geologiya i razvedka, No. 12, pp. 104-110 (in Russian).
- Kobrunov, A. I. (2006). On the meaningful and effective interpretation models in the gravity prospecting. Procedings of the 33rd session of International seminar by D.G. Uspensky name. The issues of the theory and practice of geological interpretation of the gravity, magnetic and electrical fields (pp. 143-148), Ekaterinburg: Institute of geophysics of Ural branch of RAS (in Russian)
- Maslov, V. P. (1967). Regularization of incorrect problems for the singular integral equations. Doklady AN SSSR, 176, No. 5, pp. 1012-1014 (in Russian).
- Mudretsova, E. A. & Veselov, K. E. (Eds.). (1990). Gravity prospecting: A geophysicist manual. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Chernyi, A. V. (1991). Selected problems of gravimetry and gravity prospecting and the methods of its solution. (Unpublished of doctor thesis). S.I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukrain, Kiev, Ukraine (in Russian).
- Berezkin, V. M., Kirichek, M. A. & Kunarev, A. A. (1978). The use of the geophysical methods of exploration for the direct prospecting of the oil and gas deposits. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Sorokin, L. V. (1953). Gravimetry and gravity prospecting. Moscow: Gostoptechizdat (in Russian).
- Kudriavtsev, L. D. (1981). The course of the mathematical analysis: A tutorial for students of univ. and tech. univ. Moscow: Vyisshaya shkola, Vol. 2 (in Russian).
- Strakhov, V. N., Grigorieva, O. M. & Lapina, M. I. (1977). Definition of singular points for two-dimensional potential fields. Prikladnaya geofizika, Iss. 85, pp. 96-113 (in Russian).
- Lanczos, K. (1961). Applied analysis. Moscow: Fizmatgiz (in Russian).