|1Kushnir, SV |
1Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals of the NAS of Ukraine, Lviv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 12:68-72|
We have experimentally proved the possibility of occurrence of a process of "surface boiling" (SB) in solutions of potassium salts without the formation of bubbles at 95 ± 2 °C, which leads to the destruction of the interface gas/solution. SB occurs at a high rate of evaporation in the atmosphere of dry air. With water vapor, the appreciable amount of a salt passes in the gas phase. The possible mechanism of the SB is considered.
|Keywords: boiling, salt solutions, structure of the interface gas/solution, transfer of salts|
- Horn, R. (1972). Marine chemistry (water structure and chemistry of the hydrosphere). Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
- Vácha, R., Buch, V., Milet, A., Devlin, J. P. & Jungwirth, P. (2007). Autoionization at the surface of neat water: Is the top layer pH neutral, basic, or acidic? Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys, 9, Iss. 34, pp. 4736-4747. doi: https://doi.org/10.1039/b704491g
- Kusnhir, S. (2012). Structure and properties of clear water under different thermobaric conditions (physi calchemical analysis). Mineralog. Rev, No. 62, Iss. 2, pp. 236-245 (in Ukrainian).
- Parfenyuk, V. I. (2003). Structure and properties of water at the interface liquid / gas. Voda: Struktura, sostoyanie, solvatatsiya. Dostizheniya poslednih let (pp. 378-401). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Kusnhir, S. V. (2015). Reasons for the bubbling chemical effect and differentiation of ions in the formation of marine aerosols (physico-chemical analysis). Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 7, pp. 91-98 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2015.07.091
- Chaplin, M. (2009). Teory VS Experiment: What is the Surface Charge of Water? Water, No. 1, pp. 1-28.
- Khodorkovsky, M. A., Artamonova, T. O., Murashov, S. V., Michael, D., Rakcheeva, L. P, Belyaeva, A. A, Timofeev, N. A, Melnikov, A. S. & Shakhmin, A. L. (2007). Investigation of the composition of a mixture of water vapor with argon by the mass spectrometry method of a supersonic molecular beam. Zh. Tehnisheskoy fiziki, 77, Iss. 10, pp. 16-23 (in Russian).