|1Shchodryi, VB, 1Kozlov, OV, 1Rybenchuk, AO, 2Boyko, VV, 2Bortnitskiy, VI, 2Rybov, SV, 1Tkachuk, ZYu. |
1Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 2:79-87|
We studied the structural features of the molecular structure of a complex of RNA and mannitol by means of thermal mass spectrometry. It is shown that the mass spectra of RNA and the complex, which is the basis of medicine Nuclex, are similar and characterized by two peaks. They consist of the same ion fragments, but their relative intensity in the case of Nuclex is higher than in RNA. However, Nuclex has the fragment third in ion intensity with m/z = 86 (C3H6N2O), which is absent in the mass spectra of the original substances. There is a reason to believe that it is a product of the interaction of mannitol and nitrogenous bases of RNA. Increasing the weight ratio of RNA in relation to mannitol leads to a significant reduction in the number of volatile products specific to the first thermal peak and to a drastic increase in volatile products of the second peak.
|Keywords: mannitol, mass-spectrometry, Nuclex, RNA|
- Zemskov, A. M., Perederiy, V. G., Zemskov, V. M., Bychkova, N. G. (1994). Immunocorrecting nucleic drugs and their clinical application, Kiev. Zdorovia (in Russian).
- Tkachuk, Z. Yu., Tkachuk, V. V., Tkachuk, L. V. (2006). Biopolym. Cell, 22, Iss. 3, pp. 109-116. https://doi.org/10.7124/bc.000723
- Frolov, V. M., Tkachuk, Z. Yu., Kruglova, O. V. (2012). Infektsiini khvoroby, No 4, pp. 82-90 (in Ukrainian).
- Andreychyn, M. A., Tkachuk, Z. Yu., Yosyk, Y. I. (2013). Zhurn. NAMN Ukrainy, 19, No 1, pp. 100-103 (in Ukrainian).
- Khmelnitsky, R. A., Lukashenko, I. M., Brodsky, E. S. (1980). Pyrolytycheskaya mass spektrometryya vysokomolekulyarnyh soedinenii. Moscow: Khimiya (in Russian).
- Madorskyy, S. (1967). Thermal decomposition of organic polymers, Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
- Boyko, V. V., Ryabov, S. V., Kobrin, L. V. et al. (2007). Ukr. Khim. Zhurn. 73, No 7, pp. 51-60 (in Russian).
- Beynon, Dzh. (1964). Mass spectrometry and its application in organic chemistry. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
- Catalog of abbreviated mass-spectra (1981). Novosibirsk: Nauka (in Russian).
- Gross, M. L., Lyon, P. A., Dasgupta, A., Gupta, N. K. (1978). Nucleic Acids Res., 5, No 8, pp. 2695-2704. https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/5.8.2695
- Vivcharyk, M. M., Ilchenko, A. A., Levchenko, S. M., Tkachuk, S. Yu. (2016). Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No 10, pp. 78-83 (in Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2016.10.078