|1Tymoshenko, Ya.G |
1I. M. Fratntsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 2:42-48|
|Section: Materials Science|
The interaction between a nano-sized powder of a solid solution of carbon in silicon carbide and iron oxide at the high-temperature heating is studied. The phase composition and morphology of the powder product is analyzed. It is established that, in the process of interaction of a mixture of powders of the system (SiC-C) — Fe2O3 in vacuum, the synthesis of secondary SiC with a lattice parameter, which corresponds to the standard value of the cubic β-SiC, occurs. The same interaction in the flowing argon atmosphere is accompanied by the synthesis of secondary SiC with a decreased lattice parameter.
|Keywords: cubic β-SiC, induction furnace, iron oxide, secondary silicon carbide, sintered iron ore concentrate, solid solution of carbon in silicon carbide, synthesis|
- Gadzyra, M. P., Gnesin, G. G., Mykhaylyk, O. O. (2001). Sverchtverdye materialy, No 5, pp. 56-64 (in Russian).
- Medvedeva, N. I., Yuryeva, E. I., Ivanovskiy, A. L. (2003). Fizika i technika poluprovodnikov, 37, No 11, pp. 1281-1284 (in Russian).
- Dinistanova, B. K., Biysenbaev, M. A., Shabanova, T. A., Tokmoldin, S. J., Mansurov, Z. A. (2006). Izvestiya NAN RK. Ser. Khimiya, No 6, pp. 5-7 (in Russian).
- Gadzyra, M., Gnesin, G., Mykhaylyk, O., Andreyev, O. (1998). Diamond. Relat. Mater., 7, No 10, pp. 1466-1470, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0925-9635(98)00201-5
- Timoshenko, Ya. G., Gadzyra, M. P. (2012). Powder Metall. Met. Ceram., 51, No 5, pp. 295-300, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11106-012-9431-4
- Gnesin, G. G. (1977). Silicon-carbide materials. Moscow: Metallurgiya (in Russian).
- Frantsevich, I. N. (Ed.) (1966). Silicon carbide. Kiev: Naukova dumka (in Russian).
- Berejnoy, A. S. (1958). Silicon and its binary system. Kiev: Izd-vo AN USSR (in Russian).
- Merjanov, A. G. (1983). Fizicheskaya himiya. Sovremennye problemy. Ejegodnik. Moscow: Khimiya, pp. 6-45 (in Russian).
- Kosolapova, T. Ya., Andreeva, T. V., Bartnitckaya, T. S., Gnesin, G. G., Makarenko, G. N., Osipova, I. I., Priluckiy, E. V. (1985). Nonmetallic refractory compounds. Moscow: Metallurgiya (in Russian).