|1Prysiazhniuk, VA |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 2:53-59|
The new species, which is specific to the Eopleistocene of the Altai and adjacent areas, such as Pupilla tschumakovi and Pupilla almuhambetovae from the Upper Miocene of the Tian Shan, as well as the nev subspecies Pupilla tschumakovi altaica, are described. Pupilla poltavica O. Boettger, 1889 is a separate species typical of the Pleistocene and Eopleistocene in Eastern Europe and Asia.
|Keywords: Altai, Eopleistocene, Pupilla|
- Zykin, V. S., Zazhygin, V. S., Prysiazhniuk, V. A. (1987). Russ. Geol. Geophys. No 3, pp. 12-19 (in Russian).
- Adamenko, O. M. (1971). Russ. Geol. Geophys. No 8, pp. 82-87 (in Russian).
- Arkhipov, S. A. (1976). Quaternary Period in Western Siberia, Novosibirsk: Nauka (in Russian).
- The section of recent deposits of the Altai (stratigraphy and paleography of the Near-Ob Plateau, Piedmont Plain and Altai Mountains) (1976). Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. Un-ta (in Russian).
- Steklov, A. A. (1967). Stratigraphy and Paleontology of the Mesozoic and Paleogene — Neogene deposits of the Asian part of the USSR. Leningrad: Nauka, pp. 226-234 (in Russian).
- Steklov, A. A., Chepalyga, A. L. (1967). The main challenges of the Antropogene of Eurasia. Moscow: Nauka, pp. 72-81 (in Russian).
- Tleuberdina, P. A., Baishashov, B. U. (1996). Report on history of the flora and fauna of Kazakhstan, 9, pp. 45-68 (in Russian).
- Chumakov, I. S. (1965). The Cenozoic of ore Altai. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Almukhambetova, S. K. (1979). Izv. AN Kaz.SSR. Ser. biol., No 3, pp. 30-33 (in Russian).
- Prisiazhniuk, V. A. (2015). L'antropologie, 119, No 4, pp. 464-472. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anthro.2015.07.001
- Boettger, O. (1889). Jarb. Nassauisch. Ver. Naturk.,42, pp. 225-327.
- Kholmovoy, G. V., Krasnenkov, R. V., Josiphova Ju.I. et al. (1985). Upper Pliocene of basin of upper Don. Voronez: Izd-vo Voronezh. Univ. (in Russian).
- Prysiazhniuk, V. A. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2014, 6: 108-113 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.06.108