|1Bahno, OM |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 3:22-33|
The dispersion curves of normal quasi-Lamb waves in a hydroelastic system are constructed over a wide range of frequencies, by using the three-dimensional linearized equations of elasticity theory of finite deformations for a solid body and the three-dimensional linearized Euler equations for an ideal compressible fluid. The influence of initial stresses in the pre-deformed elastic layer and of the half-space of an ideal compressible fluid on the phase velocities of quasi-Lamb waves in a hydroelastic waveguide is analyzed. The numerical results are presented in the form of graphs, and their analysis is given.
|Keywords: compressible and incompressible elastic layers, dispersion of waves, half-space of an ideal compressible fluid, initial stresses|
- Viktorov, I. A. (1981). Sound surface waves in solids. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N., Zhuk, A. P. & Bagno, A. M. (2016). Dynamics of bodies, solid particles, and fluid particles in a compressible viscous fluid (review). Int. Appl. Mech., 52, No. 5, pp. 449-507.
- Guz, A. N. (1980). Aerohydroelasticity problems for bodies with initial stresses. Soviet Applied Mechanics, 16, Iss. 3, pp.175-190. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00885084.
- Guz, A. N. (1986). Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. In 2 vols. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2004). Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Kyiv: A.C.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (1998). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid. Kyiv: A.C.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2009). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge: Cambridge Scientific Publishers.
- Guz, A. N., Zhuk A. P., & Makhort F. G. (1976). Waves in layer with initial stresses. Kyev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Babich, S. Y., Guz, A. N. & Zhuk, A. P. (1979). Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. Soviet Applied Mechanics, 15, Iss. 4, pp. 277-291. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00884760.
- Zhuk, A. P. (1980). Stoneley waves in a medium of initial stresses. Prikl. mekhanika, 16, No. 1, pp. 113-116 (in Russian).
- Guz, A.N., Makhort, F.G., & Guscha, O.I. (1977). Introduction in acoustoelasticity, Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Volkenshtein, M. M. & Levin, V. M. (1988). Stoneley wave structure on the boundary of a viscous liquid and solid. Acoustic J., 34, No. 4, pp. 608-615 (in Russian).