|1Kurdyukova, IV, 1Ishchenko, AA, 1Mysyk, DD |
1Institute of Organic Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 4:63-69|
The vinylogical series of anionic polymethine dyes based on tris(2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5-octafluoropenthyl)-9H-fluorene-2,4,7-trisulfonate is synthesized. It is shown that, in contrast to similar derivatives of polynitrofluorene, the most intense and long-wavelength electronic transition is the polymethine transition. It is found that the absorption band of this transition for highest vinylogies, in contrast to those of classic polymethines, is preserved very intense and narrow even in highly polar solvents.
|Keywords: absorption spectra, anionic polymethine dyes, electronic transitions, fluorescence spectra, Tris(2;2;3;3;4;4;5;5-octafluoropenthyl)-9H-fluorene-2;4;7-trisulfonate|
- Tolmachev, A.I., Slominskii, Yu.L., & Ishchenko, A.A. (1998). New cyanine dyes absorbing in the NIR region. In Daehne, S., Resch-Genger, U., Wolfbeis, O.S. (Eds.), New Infrared Dyes for High Technology Applications, NATO ASI Series. 3, High Technology (pp. 385-415), Dordrecht, Boston, London: Kluwer, Vol. 52.
- Bricks, J. L., Kachkovskii, A. D., Slominskii, Yu. L., Gerasov, A. O. & Popov, S. V. (2015). Molecular design of near infrared polymethine dyes: A review. Dyes Pigments, 121. Iss. 3, pp. 238-255.
- Kurdyukova, I. V., Ishchenko, A. A. (2012). Organic dyes based on fluorene and its derivatives, Uspekhi khimii, 81, No. 3, pp. 258-290 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1070/RC2012v081n03ABEH004211
- Kurdyukova, I. V., Derevyanko, N. A., Ishchenko, A. A. & Mysyk, D. D. (2009). Deeply colored anionic polymethine dyes derived from bis(2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5-octafluoropentyl) 9N-fluorene-2,7-disulfonate. Izv. AN. Ser. khim., No. 4, pp. 811-820 (in Russian).
- Kurdyukova, I. V., Derevyanko, N. A., Ishchenko, A. A. & Mysyk, D. D. (2012). Synthesis and spectroscopic properties of the symmetric anionic polymethine dyes based on fluorene and its derivatives with electronwithdrawing substituents. Izv. AN. Ser. khim., No. 2, pp. 287-296 (in Russian).
- Kurdyukova, I. V., Kulinich, A. V. & Ishchenko, A. A. (2012). Near-infrared squarate and croconate dianios derived from tetranitrofluorene. New J. Chem., 36, Iss. 8, pp. 1564-1567.
- Popov, V. I., Skripkina, V. T, Protsyk S. P., Skrynnikova, A. A., Krasovitskii, B. M. & Yagupol'skii, L. M. (1991). Electronic nature of polyfluoroalkoxysulfonyl groups and their effect on spectral characteristics of azo- and triarylpyrazoline dyes. Ukr. khim. zhurn., 57, No. 8, pp. 843-849 (in Russian).
- Bassin, J. P., Cremlyn, R. J. & Swinbourne, F. J. (1992). Chlorosulfonation of Some Polynuclear Heterocyclic Compounds. Phosphorus Sulfur Silicon Relat. Elem., 72, pp. 157-170.
- Dutto, P. C. & Mandal, D. (1956). Studies in indigoid dyes. Part XIX. Thiondigoid dyes derived from fluorine-2:7-disulphonic acid. J. Indian Chem. Soc., 33, No. 10, pp. 721-723.
- Kuhn, R., Fischer, H., Neugebauer, F. A. & Fischer, H. (1962). Über Hochacide Kohlenwasserstoffe. Liebigs Ann. Chem., 654, pp. 64-81.
- Kulinich, A. V., Derevyanko, N. A. & Ishchenko, A. A. (2007). Electronic structure and solvatochromism of merocyanines based on N,N-diethylthiobarbituric acid. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A., 188, No. 2-3, pp. 207-217.
- Ishchenko, A. A. (1991). Structure and spectral-luminescent properties of polymethine dyes. Russ. Chem. Rev., 60, No. 8, pp. 865–884. doi: https://doi.org/10.1070/RC1991v060n08ABEH001116
- Ishchenko, A. A. (1998). Physicochemical aspects of the creation of modern light-sensitive materials based on polymethine dyes. Teoret. i eksperim. khimiia, 34, No. 4, pp. 214-232 (in Russian).
- Masunov, A. E., Anderson, D., Freidzon, A. Ya. & Bagaturyants, A. A. (2015). Symmetry-Breaking in Cationic Polymethine Dyes: Pt. 2. Shape of Electronic Absorption Bands Explained by the Thermal Fluctuations of the Solvent Reaction Field. J. Phys. Chem. A., 119, Iss. 26, pp. 6807-6815.