|1Titov, Yu.A, 1Belyavina, NM, 1Slobodyanik, MS, 1Babaryk, AA, 1Timoschenko, MV |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 4:70-75|
The phase Sr0.7Ca0.3LaInO4 has been synthesized by heat treatment of co-crystallized nitrates, and its layered perovskite-like structures (LPS) has been determined by X-ray powder diffraction. It is found that Sr0.7Ca0.3LaInO4 is isostructural to SrLaInO4 (sp. gr. Pbca). Influence of the composition on the organization of LPS mono-layered indates AIILnInO4 is established. It has been shown that the substitution of atoms in the A-position by smaller ones in the AIILnInO4 LPS results in an increase of the deformation degree of the (AII, Ln)O9 polyhedra, which destabilizes their LPS.
|Keywords: indates AIILnInO4, layered perovskite-like structure, X-ray powder diffraction|
1. Alexandrov, K. S. & Beznosikov, B. V. (2004). Perovskites. The present and future. Novosibirsk: Izd-vo SO RAN (in Russian).
2. Schaak, R. E. & Mallouk, T. E. (2002). Perovskites by design: a toolbox of solid-state reactions. Chem. Mater., 14, No. 4, pp. 1455-1471. https://doi.org/10.1021/cm010689m
3. Kato, S., Ogasawara, M., Sugai, M. & Nakata, S. Synthesis and oxide ion conductivity of new layered perovskite La1-xSr1+xInO4-d. Solid State Ionics, 149, No 1-2, pp. 53-57. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-2738(02)00138-8
4. Zhen, Y. S., Goodenough, J. B. (1990). Oxygen – ion conductivity in Ba8In6O17. Mat. Res. Bull., 25, No 6, pp. 785-790. https://doi.org/10.1016/0025-5408(90)90207-I
5. Smirnov, Yu. E. & Zvereva, I. A. (2001). Cation distribution and interatomic interactions in oxides with heterovalent isomorphism. III. Complex aluminates LaCaAlO4 (Ln = Y, La, Nd, Gd, Ho, Er, Yb). Zhurn. obshchei khimii, 71, No. 6, pp. 901-908 (in Russian).
6. Vasilechko, L. O., Fedorchuk, A. A., Savitskiy, D. I., Matkovskiy, A. O. & Ubizskiy, S. B. (1995). Srystal structure LaCaGaO4 and NdSrGaO4. Neorganicheskie marerialy, 31, No 9, pp. 1234-1237 (in Russian).
7. Titov, Yu. A., Belyavina, N. M., Markiv, V. Ya., Slobodyanik, M. S., & Krayevska, Ya. A. (2009). Synthesis and crystal structure of BaLaInO4 and SrLnInO4 (Ln — La, Pr). Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 10, pp. 160-166 (in Ukrainian).
8. Titov, Yu. A., Slobodyanik, N. S., Krayevskaya, Ya. A. & Chumak, V. V. (2016). Isovalent substitution of A-position atoms in layer structure of MeLnnBIIInO3n+1 (Me = Ba, Sr, BIII = Sc, In). Ukr. khim. zhurn., 82, No. 2, pp. 67-70 (in Ukrainian).
9. Markiv, V. Ya. & Belyavina, N. M. (1997, October). Hardware and software system for the study of polycrystalline materials for their diffraction spectra. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference "KFM-97", (pp. 260-261), Lviv: Vyd-vo nauk. tov-va im. T. G. Shevchenka (in Ukrainian).
10. Shannon, R. D. (1976). Revised effective ionic radii and systematic studies of interatomic distances in halides and halcogenides. Acta Crystallogr., A32, No. 5, pp. 751-767. https://doi.org/10.1107/S0567739476001551