|1Perestyuk, MO, 1Kapustyan, OV, 1Romaniuk, IV |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 5:3-7|
We study the existence of global attractors for impulsive multivalued dynamical systems, which have trajectories with infinite number of impulsive perturbations. The results are applied to a weakly nonlinear parabolic impulsive system.
|Keywords: global attractor, impulsive multivalued dynamical system, impulsive perturbation, parabolic system|
- Samoilenko, A. M. & Perestyuk, N. A. (1987). Differential equations with impulsive influence. Kiev: Vyshcha Shkola (in Russian).
- Melnik, V. S. (1994). Multi-valued nonlinear dynamics of infinite-dimensional systems. Prepr. NAS of Ukraine, V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics, No. 94-17. Kiev (in Russian).
- Perestyuk, M. O. & Kapustyan, O. V. (2012). Long-time behaviour of evolution inclusion with non-damped impulsive effects. Mem. Differential Equations Math. Phys., 56, pp. 89-113.
- Bonotto, E. M. & Demuner, D. P. (2013). Attractors of impulsive dissipative semidynamical systems. Bull. Sci. Math. 137, pp. 617-642. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bulsci.2012.12.005
- Kapustyan, O. V. & Perestyuk, M. O. (2015). Existence of global attractors for impulsive dynamical systems. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 12, pp. 13-18 (in Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2015.12.013
- Aubin, J.-P. & Frankowska, H. (1990). Set-Valued Analisys. Boston: Birkhäuser.
- Romaniuk, I. (2016). Global attractor for a multiform impulsive dynamic system. Bull. Taras Shevchenko Nat. Univ. of Kyiv, Ser. Math. Mech., Iss. 35, pp. 14-19 (in Ukrainian).
- Chepyzhov, V. V. & Vishik, M. I. (2002). Attractors for equations of mathematical physics. Providence, RI: AMS.