|1Guz, AN, 1Bahno, AM |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 5:34-44|
The dispersion curves of quasi-Lamb waves in a hydroelastic system are constructed over a wide range of frequencies using the three-dimensional equations of the elasticity theory of finite deformations for a solid body and three-dimensional linearized Navier—Stokes equations for a viscous compressible fluid. The influence of initial stresses in the pre-deformed compressible elastic layer and of the half-space of the viscous compressible fluid on the phase velocities and attenuation coefficients of quasi-Lamb waves in a hydroelastic waveguide is analy zed. The localization properties of the lower quasi-Lamb modes in elastic-fluid waveguides are studied. For the wave processes, the approach developed and results obtained make it possible to establish the limits, within which the models based on the different variants of the theory of small initial deformations, classical elasticity theory, and the model of ideal fluid can be applied. The numerical results are presented in the form of graphs and their analysis is given.
|Keywords: compressible elastic layer, dispersion of waves, half-space of viscous compressible fluid, initial stresses, quasi-Lamb modes|
- Guz, A. N. (1980). Aerohydroelasticity problems for bodies with initial stresses. Int. Appl. Mech., 16, No. 3, pp. 175-190. https://doi.org/10.1007/bf00885084
- Guz, A. N. (1986). Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. In 2 vol. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2004). Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Kiev: A.C.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (1998). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid. Kiev: A.C.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2009). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge: Cambridge Scientific Publishers.
- Guz, A. N. (2000). Compressible, viscous fluid dynamics (review). Part 1. Int. Appl. Mech., 36, No. 1, pp. 14-39. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02681958
- Guz, A. N. (2000). The Dynamics of a compressible viscous liquid (review). II. Int. Appl. Mech., 36, No. 3, pp. 281-302. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02681914
- Guz, A. N., Zhuk, A. P. & Bagno, A. M. (2016). Dynamics of elastic bodies, solid particles, and fluid parcels in a compressible viscous fluid (review). Int. Appl. Mech., 52, No. 5, pp. 449-507. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-016-0770-6
- Guz, A. N., Zhuk, A. P. & Makhort, F. G. (1976). Waves in layer with initial stresses. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Babich, S. Y., Guz, A. N. & Zhuk, A. P. (1979). Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. Int. Appl. Mech., 15, No. 4, pp. 277-291. https://doi.org/10.1007/bf00884760
- Zhuk, A. P. (1980). Stoneley wave in a medium with initial stresses. J. Appl. Mech., 16, No. 1, pp. 113-116 (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N., Makhort, F. G. & Guscha, O. I. (1977). Introduction in acoustoelasticity. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- 1Viktorov, I. A. (1981). Sound surface waves in solids. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Volkenstein, M. M. & Levin, V. M. (1988). Structure of Stounly wave on the boundary of a viscous liquid and a solid. Acoustic J., 34, No. 4, pp. 608-615 (in Russian).