|1Prysiazhniuk, VA |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 5:59-65|
The specific terrestrial mollusks of the Kazachalbinula S t e k l o v, 1967 subgenus are described for the deposits of the Kedeiskaia Formation of Kazakhstan, as well as the Upper Sarmatian and Lower Meotian ones of Ukraine. Within Ukraine and Moldova, these migrants from the East have been occurred at the boundary between the Middle and Upper Sarmatian in conjunction with the small mammals from the Ischymomis group. The new species of Gastrocopta (Kazachalbinula) kedeica Prysjazhnjuk is described.
|Keywords: Gastrocopta (Kazachalbinula), Kedeiskaia Formation, Lower Meotian, Upper Sarmatian|
- Steklov, A. A. & Tsytovich, M. V. (1967). On the discovery of Neogene earth mollusks in the Costankol valley in Central Kazakhstan. Byull. Mosk. Ob-va Ispyt. Prirody. Otd. Geol., 42, No. 3, pp. 108—119 (in Russian).
- Steklov, A. A. (1967). State of knowledge for the Neogene terrestrial Gastropods and the prospects of their usage for the Neogene srtatigraphy of the Asian SSSR. In Stratigraphy and Paleontology of Mesesoic and Paleogene — Neogene deposits in the Asian part of the SSSR. Leningrad: Nauka, pp. 226-234 (in Russian).
- Gozhik, P. F. & Prysiazhniuk, V. A. (1978). Freshwater and terrestrial mollusks of Miocene of Ring-Bank Ukraine. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Zykin, V. S., Zazhigin, V. S. & Prysiazhniuk, V. A. (1989). Status novostanichnoy suite and the lower boundary of the Pliocene in the south of the West Siberian Plain. Geology and Geophysics, No. 8, pp. 18-24 (in Rus sian).
- Zinova, R. A. (1982). Pliocene of Central Kazakhstan. Minsk: Nauka i Tehnika (in Russian).
- Prysiachniuk, V. A., Kovalenko, V. A., Liulieva, S. A. & Siabriay, S. V. (2006). The section of the Sarmatian deposits in the Mikhailovsky quarry is a unique point of direct correlation of marine and continental deposits. Geol. Zhurn., No. 1, pp. 64-75 (in Russian).
- Krol, E., Slivinskaia, G. V., Tretiak, A. N. & Prysiazhniuk, V. A. (2002). Magnitostratigraphy of late-miocenic marine and continental sediments of South Ukraine on an example of the section Bereznegovatoe (the territory of Eastern Paratethys). Geofiz. Zhurn., No. 2, pp. 41-51 (in Russian).
- Prysiazhniuk, V. A. (2015). The main locations of terrestrial mollusks in the Sarmatian sediments of Moldova. Geol. Zhurn., No. 3, pp. 69-76 (in Russian).
- Prysiazhniuk, V. A. (2007). Cenozoic Gastrocopta of the Subgenus Kazachalbinula (Gastropoda, Pulmonata) of Eurasia. In Mollusks. Morphology, taxonomy, phylogeny, biogeography and ecology. St.- Petersburg: Zoologicheskii Institut RAN, pp. 204-205 (in Russian).