|1Airapetian, TS |
1O.M. Beketov Kharkiv National University of Urban Economy
2Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 6:21-27|
A mathematical model of the oxygen supply for the biological purification of waste waters from organic pollutants in aerotanks with suspended and fixed biocenoses is presented. The features of a modeling of the oxygen regime at the purification in the aerotanks-mixers and aerotanks-displacers are considered.
|Keywords: active sludge, aerotank-displacer, aerotank-mixer, biofilm, model, organic pollutant, oxygen, purification|
- Oliynik, O. Ja. & Airapetian, T. S. (2015). The modeling of the clearance of waste waters from organic pollutions in bioreactors-aerotanks with suspended (freeflow) and fixed biocenoses, Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 5. 55-60 (in Ukrainian).
- Lee, K. M., Stensel, H. D. (1986). Aeration and substrate utilization in a sparged packed bed-biofilm reactor. JWPCF. 58, pp. 1065-1073.
- Maslun, G. S. (2013). Practical recommendations for the calculation of the oxygen regime at the purification of waste waters on submerged filters. Problemy vodopost., vodovidv. ta gidr., Iss. 21, pp. 123-142 (in Ukrainian).
- Repin, B. N., Bazhenov, V. I. (1991). Modeling of the oxygen regime in aerotanks-displacers. Vodnye resursy, No. 1, pp. 122-130 (in Russian).
- Oliynik, O. Ja. & Kolpakova, O. A. (2014). Modeling and calculation of the biological purification of waste wa ters on drop biofilters. Ekolog. bezpeka ta pryrodokoryst., Iss. 16, pp. 68-86 (in Ukrainian).