|1Polyakov, VL |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 6:28-35|
A mathematical model of the pumping of a liquid by a perfect well with constant discharge from a fissured head stratum is formulated. Its solution is presented by the analytic dependences of the groundwater flow characteristics on the disturbance zone radius. The temporal behavior of the radius is described by the Cauchy problem, which is easily solved by standard software packages (Mathcad, etc.). The accuracy of calculations and the effect of the exchange of a liquid between the system of fissures and the stratum matrix on the filtration are evaluated by a few examples.
|Keywords: calculation, disturbance zone, fractured reservoir, groundwater flow, perfect well|
- Durkin, S. M. & Khasanov, A. I. (2016). Development of hardly extracted resources — the main problem of the future. Izv. Komi nauch. tsentra UrO RAN, No. 1 (25), pp. 74-79 (in Russian).
- Development of investigations on groundwater flow theory in USSR. (1971—1967). (1969). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Bourdet, D. (2002). Well test analysis: the use of advanced interpretation models. Amsterdam: Elseveir
- Barenblatt, G. J., Entov, V. M. & Ryzhik, V. M. (1972). Theory of non-steady gas and liquid groundwater flow. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Bondarev, E. A. & Nikolaevskii, V. N. (1966). To the statement of problems of the theory of filtration of a homogeneous fluid in fissured porous media. Moscow: STC on Oil Extr., ASRI, Iss. 30, pp. 29-33 (in Russian).
- Golf-Haft, T. D. (1986). Background of oilfield geology and exploitation of fissured reservoirs. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Shaymuratov, R. V. (1980). Hydrodynamics of oil fissured reservoir. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Abdelaziz, R. & Merkel, B. J. (2012). Analytical and numerical modeling of flow in a fractured gneiss aquifer. J. of Water Resource and Protection, No. 4, pp. 657-662. https://doi.org/10.4236/jwarp.2012.48076
- Cornaton, F. & Perrochet, P. (2002). Analytical 1D dual-porosity equivalent solution to 3D discrete single-continuum models. Application to karstic spring hydrograph modeling. J. of Hydrology, No. 262, pp. 165-176. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1694(02)00033-1
- Moench, A. F. (1983). Proc. Ninth Workshop Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Stanford University, Stanford, California, December, pp. 175-180.
- Kushtanova, G. G. (2007). Same peculiarities of the filtration in cracked-porous reservoirs. Neftegazovoe delo, No. 1, pp. 21-26 (in Russian).
- Altinors, A. & Onder, H. A. (2008). A double-porosity model for a fractured aquifer with non-Darcian flow in fractures. Hydrological Sciences, 53 (4), pp. 868-882. https://doi.org/10.1623/hysj.53.4.868
- Lewis, R. W., Pao, W.K.S. (2002). Numerical simulation of three-phase flow in deforming fractured reservoirs. Oil, Gas Science and Technology, Rev.IFP, 57, No. 5, pp. 499-514. https://doi.org/10.2516/ogst:2002033