|1Lyalko, VI, 1Elistratova, LA, 1Apostolov, AA |
1Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 6:51-57|
The changes in the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) and the Water Index (WI) by Landsat images (April 24 and August 30, 2011; April 5 and August 11, 2016) have been analyzed to detect the winter wheat areas for 2011 and 2016 within the Donechchyna. It is found that the winter crop area in 2016 is 5 times less than in 2011. The economic losses of the Donetsk region are assessed.
|Keywords: Landsat, Normalized Difference Vegetation Index, Water Index, winter crops|
- Lyalko, V. I. & Kolosha, O. I. (1985). Method for early diagnosis of wintering of winter crops with the use of remote infrared shooting. Biol. Bull. AS USSR, No. 3, pp. 456-458 (in Russian).
- Shportjuk, Z. M., Sibirtseva, O. N. & Dugin, S. S. (2011). The influence of natural gas seepage on the terrestrial chlorophyll index and the red edge position of wheat reflectance spectra over the gas field. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 11, pp. 115-119 (in Ukrainian).
- Lyal'ko, V. I., Sakhats'kyi, O. I., Zholobak, G. M. & Grekov, L. D. (2007). The control over areas and the condition of winter crops by using MODIS/TERRA and SPOT XI images (by example of the Kyiv region). Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 3, pp. 122-127 (in Ukrainian).
- Lyalko, V. I., Sakhatsky, O. I., Zholobak, G.M. & Apostolov, O.A. (2013). Remote detection of sunflower sowing time. Space sci. and technol., 19, No. 2, pp. 74-78 (in Ukrainian).
- Bartalev, C. A., Burchov, M. A., Ershov, D. V., Efremov, V. U., Ilin, V. V., Lupyn, E. A., Mazurov, A. A., Melnik, N. N., Neishtatd, I. A., Polishuk, A. A., Stolpakov, A. V., Proshin, A. A., Temnikov, V. A. & Flitman, E. V. (2005). System of the automated collection, treatment and distribution of satellite data for monitoring of agricultu ral earth. Modern problems of remote sensing of Earth from Space, 1, pp. 140-148 (in Russian).
- B′eziat, P., Ceschia, E. & Dedieu, G. (2009). Carbon balance of a three crop succession over two cropland sites in South West France. Agr. Forest Meteorol., No. 149, pp. 1628–1645. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agrformet.2009.05.004
- Spivak, L. F., Arkhipkin, O. P., Nurgaliev, S.G. & Shagarova, L.V. (2003). Remote Estimation of Cereal Areas in Kazakhstan Using Hyperspectral Radiometer MODIS Data. Issledovanie Zemli iz Kosmosa, No. 2, pp. 80-84 (in Russian).
- Ismatova, X. P. (2005). Role of data of the remote sensing at creation of digital maps of land-tenure in Azerbaijan. Modern problems of remote sensing of Earth from Space, 2, pp. 273-279 (in Russian).
- Sakhatsky, O. I., Zholobak, G. M., Makarova, H. A., Apostolov, O. A. & Yushchenko, M. V. (2009). Land cover classification for the monitoring of winter grain crops within the Kyiv oblast and Mykolaiv oblast (Ukraine) with the use of MODIS data. Space sci. and technol., 15, No. 5, pp. 16-23 (in Ukrainian).
- Zholobak, G. M. (2010). The use of remote sensing methods for agrosources monitoring in Ukraine. Space sci. and technol., 16, No. 6, pp. 16-23 (in Ukrainian).
- Sakhatsky, A. I. (2009). The methodology of using materials a lot of spectral space imagery for solving hydrogeolo gi cal problems (Extended abstract of Doctor thesis). Kiev (in Ukrainian).
- Express-producing 18.12.2015, vn-15, No. 375/0/06. Sown area of winter crops for harvest in 2016 (in Ukrainian).
- Express-producing 16.01.2012, No. 8. The results of the harvest of major crops, fruits, berries and grapes in 2011 (in Ukrainian).