|1Usenko, AP |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 6:58-65|
The regularities of the distributions of geothermal gradients and heat flows on 15 fields of the south-western side of the Dnieper-Donets basin are analyzed. The distributions of geothermal parameters on gas and oil fields are compared. The dependence of gradients on the tectonic structure (location of hydrocarbon deposits and placement of faults) and on the depth of manifestation of the hydrogeological inversion is studied. It is concluded that the presence and the location of hydrocarbon deposits are likely related to the inflow of a deep hydrothermal solution via permeable fault zones.
|Keywords: Dnieper-Donets basin, geothermal gradient, heat flow, hydrogeological inversion|
- Starostenko, V.I. & Rusakov, O.M. (Eds.). (2015). Tectonic and hydrocarbon potential of crystalline foundation of Dnieper-Donets basin. Kiev : Galaktika (in Russian).
- Chekalyuk, E.B. (1965). Thermodynamics of the oil reservoir. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Arsiriy, U.A., Bilyk, A.A., Blanc, M.I. et al. (Eds.). (1984). Atlas of the geological structure and hydrocarbon deposits of Dnieper-Donets basin. Kiev: Mingeo USSR (in Russian).
- Lukin, A.E. (1997). Litho-dynamic factors of oil and gas accumulation at aulacogene basins. - Kiev: Naukova dumka (in Russian).
- Usenko, A.P. (2014). Dependence of the geothermal gradient on the position of hydrocarbon deposits in the Dnieper-Donets basin. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 12, pp. 106-112 (in Ukrainian).