|Tomchenko, OV, 1Fedorovsky, AD |
1Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 8:64-70|
The ways of improving the methodological provision of a space geominotoring of the state of wetlands based on the integration of remote sensing data and ground observations by developing the proper mathematical models of system analysis and the formation of generalizing criteria (the evidence from the upper Kyiv reservoir) are studied.
|Keywords: adaptive balance of causes, analysis of hierarchies, multiobjective optimization, remote sensing, system analysis, wetlands|
- Lyalko, V. I., Fedorovskiy, A. D., Popov, M. A., Vorobev, A. I., Kichka, A. A., Kononov, V. I., Kostyuchenko, Yu. V., Lischenko, L. P., Myichak, A. G., Sahatskiy, A. I., Stankevich, S. A. & Hodorovskiy, A. Ya. (2004). Usage of satellite data to study natural resource issues. Space research in Ukraine 2002—2004, pp. 7-14 (in Ukrainian).
- Pat. 104662 UA, IPC G01V 9/00, G01S 17/00, G06K 9/00, Decryption method of optical anomalies in the aerospace images, Fedorovsky, A. D., Yakymchuk, V. H., Sokolovska, A. V. & Tomchenko, O. V., Kiev, Publ. 25.02.2014 (in Ukrainian).
- Tomchenko, O. V. (2014). Usage of multiobjective optimization of remotely sensed data and in-situ mea surements for assessing the ecological condition of Kiev reservoir. Ekolohichna bezpeka ta pryrodokorystuvannia, Iss. 15, pp. 31-39 (in Ukrainian).
- Tomchenko, O. V. (2014). Using remote sensing imagery and ground-based observations for integrated assessment of the Kyiv reservoir's ecosystem services on the basis of analytic hierarchy process. Space Science and Technology, 20, Iss. 5, pp. 41-49 (in Ukrainian).
- Tomchenko, O. V., Sokolovska, A. V. & Fedorovsky, A. D. (2015). Modeling the ecological state of anthropogenic landscapes based on space geomonitoring. Geoinformatika, No. 1, pp. 77-84 (in Russian).
- Sokolovska, A. & Tomchenko, O. (2014). Sustainable development and safety for territories using systems analysis methods and remote sensing materials. Modern Science — Moderni veda, No. 4, pp. 148-155.
- Zub, L. N. & Tomchenko, O. V. (2015, October). Using Remote sensing space information for study of overgrowing in a big plain reservoir. In Hydrobotany 2015: Proceedings of 8th All-Russian Conference with International Participation on aquatic macrophytes, Borok (pp. 120-123), Yaroslavl: Filigran (in Russian).