|1Yakovlev, SV |
1National Aerospace University "Zhukovskiy Kharkiv Aviation Institute"
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 8:20-26|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The results of the theory of convex extensions for vertex located and polyhedral-spherical sets are summarized. In view of the theorems of existence of convex differentiable extensions, the problem is equivalent to a discrete optimization problem of convex functions under convex functional constraints. The convex nonlinear relaxation problem is considered.
|Keywords: combinatorial optimization, combinatorial polyhedron, convex extension, vertex located set|
- Sergienko, I. V. & Shilo, V. P. (2003). Discrete optimization problem. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Korte, B. & Vygen, J. (2002). Combinatorial Optimization: Theory and Algorithms. Heidelberg etc.: Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-21711-5
- Hulianytskyi, L. F. & Mulesa, O. Y. (2016). Applied methods of combinatorial optimization. Kiev: Kyiv University Press (in Ukrainian).
- Stoyan, Y. G. & Yakovlev, S. V. (1986). Mathematical models and optimization methods of geometric design. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Yakovlev, S. V. (1994). Theory of convex extensions of functions on the vertices of a convex polyhedron. J. Comp. Math. and Math. Phys. 34 (7), pp. 1112-1119 (in Russian).
- Sergienko, I. V., Hulianytskyi, L. F. & Sirenko, S. I. (2009). Classification of applied methods of combinatorial optimization. Cybernetics and system analysis, No. 5, pp. 71-83 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-009-9134-0
- Hulianytskyi, L. F. & Sergienko, I. V. (2007). Metaheuristic method of deformed polyhedron in combinatorial optimization. Cybernetics and system analysis, No. 6, pp. 70-79 (in Russian).
- Yakovlev, S. V., Gil, N. &. Komyak, V. M., et. al. (1995). Elements of the theory of geometric design. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Grichik, V. V., Kiselyova, O. M. & Yakovlev, S. V., et. al. (2012). Mathematical methods of optimization and intelligent computer technologies for modeling complex systems with consideration of spatial shapes of objects. Donetsk: Nauka and Osvita (in Ukrainian).
- Emelichev, V. A., Kovalev, M. M. & Kravtsov, M. K. (1981). Polytopes, graphs, optimization (combinatorial theory of polytopes). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Pichugina, O. S. & Yakovlev, S. V. (2016). On continuous representations and functional continuations in combinatorial optimization. Cybernetics and system analysis. 52, No. 6, pp. 102-113 (in Russian). http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10559-016-9894-2 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-016-9894-2
- Pichugina, O. & Yakovlev, S. (2016). Convex extensions and continuous functional representations in optimization with their applications. J. Coupled Syst. Multiscale Dyn., 4 (2), pp. 129-152 (in Russian). http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10559-016-9894-2
- Stoyan, Yu. G. & Yakovlev, S. V. (1988). Construction of convex and concave functions on the permutation polyhedron. Doklady Academy of Science USSR, Ser. A. No. 5, pp. 66-68 (in Russian).
- Stoyan, Yu. G., Yakovlev, S. V., Yemets, O. A. & Valuyskaya, O. A. (1995). Construction of convex continuations for functions defined on hypersphere. Cybernetics and system analysis. No. 2, pp. 27-36 (in Russian).
- Yakovlev, S. V. (1989). Estimates of the minimum of convex functions on Euclidean combinatorial sets. Cybernetics. No. 3, pp. 89-97 (in Russian).