|1Polyakov, VL |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 8:34-42|
A mathematical task of the immiscible fluid (reagent) spreading within a head reservoir is posed. Its viscosity depends on the residence time by the exponential or hyperbolic law. The exact solution is obtained to predict the plug flow displacement and injection well discharge. The specific features of the formation of three zones in a cylindrical flow field and a growth of losses of the head in time are analyzed by a number of examples.
|Keywords: displacement, exact solution, forcing filtration, reagent, viscosity, well|
- Gazizov, A. Sh. & Gazizov, A. A. (1999). Rize of oil field exploitation efficiency on the basis of water movement restriction in reservoirs, Moscow: OOO “Nedra-Biznestsentr” (in Russian).
- Lenchenkova, L. E. (1999). Increase of reservoirs oil output by physico-chemical methods, Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Surguchev, M. L. (1985). Secondary and tertiary methods of oil output increase, Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Shvetsov, I. A. & Manyrin, V. N. (2000). Physico-chemical methods of oil output increase. Analysis and design, Samara: Russian delegation of share company "Oil technology production limited" (in Russian).
- Thomas, S. & Farouq, Ali. S. M. (1999). Status and assessment of chemical oil recovery methods. Energy Sources, No. 21, pp. 177-189.
- Kleschenko, I. I. Yagafarov, A. K. & Geykhman, M. G. (2003). Compositions for restriction of water inflow to oil and gas wells. Oil and Gas, No. 3, pp. 58-63 (in Russian).
- Shuvalov, S. A., Vinokurov, V. A. & Khlebnikov, V. N. (2013). Application of polymeric reagents to increase both the oil recovery of a stratum and the hydraulic seal. Proceedings PSU Oil and Gas by I.M. Gubkin, No. 4 (in Russian).
- Dunenova, A. A. & Oryngozhin, E. S. (2015). Chemical reagents for increasing the water flooding efficiency in oil reservoirs. Int. J., Chem. Sci., 13(4), pp. 1662-1672.
- Advances in the groundwater flow theory in USSR. (1969). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Tairova, S. V. (2002). Gel-forming compositions as a means to increase the oil recovery of strata. Bulletin of mineral resources user of Hanty-Mansiysk autonomous area, No. 8, pp. 55-62 (in Russian).
- Polubarinova-Kochina, P. Ya. (1977). Theory of groundwater flow, Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Charny, I. A. (1963). Underground hydrogasdynamics, Moscow: Gostoptekhizdat (in Russian).