|1Artemenko, GV, Samborska, IA, Gogolev, KI, Vysotsky, AB |
1 M.P. Semenenko Institute of Geochemistry, Mineralogy and Ore-Formation of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 8:51-56|
It is determined, that two-feldspar granites of the Vishnevoe massif of the Slavgorod block are the most ancient crustal granites in the Middle-Dnieper granite-greenstone terrane. Their isotopic age for monazite — 2985 Ma. They are close in age with enderbites of the Slavgorod complex (3014 ± 7 Ma) and granodiorites of the Dnieper complex (2972 ± 6 Ma) on the Slavgorod block, indicating their formation within a short time interval, probably as a result of the plume rise about 3000 Ma ago. Plagiogranitoids were formed by the partial melting of a mafic source, and two-feldspar granites by the partial melting of the older gneiss basement.
|Keywords: Demuryno complex, monazite, Slavgorod block, two-feldspar granite, Ukrainian Shield, Vyshnevoe massif|
- Orsa, V. I. (1988). Granite formation in the Middle-Dnieper precambrian granite-greenstone region. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Berzenin, B. Z. (1974). Petrogenesis, geological structure and features of metallogeny of the Precambrian area of Slavgorod-Sinelnikovo magnetic anomalies. Geol. Zhurn., 34, Iss. 1, pp. 107-111 (in Russian).
- Bobrov, A. B., Kiriljuk, V. P., Goshovskij, S. V., Stepanjuk, L. M., Gurskij, D. S., Lysar, A. M., Sivoronov, A. A., Bezvinnyj, V. P., Zjul'cle, V. V., Prihod'ko, V. L. & Shpyl'chak, V. A. (2010). Granulite structural and formation complexes of the Ukrainian shield — European standard. Lviv: ZUKTs (in Russian).
- Merkushyn, I. Ye., Bobrov, O. B., Lysenko, O. A. & Shpyl'chak, V. O. (2009). Report on scientific-research work “Problems of geology granulta complexes Middle-Dnieper for the optimization of directions of prospecting works on non-ferrous and noble metals”. Kiev (in Ukrainian).
- Bogatikov, O. A., Gonshakova, V. I. et al. (Eds.) (1983). Magmatic rocks: classification, nomenclature, petrography (Vol. 1. Pt. 1). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Sun, S. S. & McDonough, W. F. (1989). Chemical and isotopic systematics of oceanic basalts: implications for mantle composition and processes. In Saunders, A. D. & Norry, M. J. (Eds.). Magmatism in the Ocean Basins (pp. 313-345). Oxford: Blackwell. https://doi.org/10.1144/GSL.SP.1989.042.01.19
- Stacey, J. S. & Kramers, J. D. (1975). Approximation of terrestrial lead isotope evolution by a two-stage model. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 26, Iss. 2, pp. 207-221. https://doi.org/10.1016/0012-821X(75)90088-6
- Artemenko, G. V., Tatarinova, E. A., Demedjuk, V. V. & Shvajka, I. A. (2004). Dating of granitoids of the Slavgorod block (Middle-Dnieper megablock). Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 8, pp. 113-117 (in Russian).