|1Logvinov, IM, 1Tarasov, VN |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 8:57-63|
On the basis of a two-dimensional magnetotelluric inversion data, 3 quasimeridional conduction zones (CZs) crossing the Dnieper-Donets Basin are identified. In depth, the conducting objects are located on sedimentary rocks up to 70 km and more. Spatially, CZs are consistent with regional tectonic zones activated at different times up to today. On the Dnieper graben, the zones control the location of oil, oil-gas, and oil-gas-condensate fields. To the east from CZs, only gassy mines are mainly available. The results can be used to confirm the hypothesis that hydrocarbon deposits are associated with zones of generation and transport of hydrocarbon-containing fluids located right up to the mantle.
|Keywords: conductivity, crust, Dnieper-Donets basin, geoelectric section, oil-gas, tectonic activization, upper mantle|
- Ingerov, A. I., Rokityansky, I. I. & Tregubenko, V. I. (1999). Forty years of MTS studies in the Ukraine. Earth Planet Space, 51, pp. 1127-1133. https://doi.org/10.1186/BF03351586
- Gordienko, V. V., Gordienko, I. V., Zavgorodnyaya, O. V., Kovachikova, S., Logvinov, I. M., Pec, J., Tarasov, V. N. & Usenko, O. V. (2006). Dnieper-Donets basin (Geophysics, deep processes). Kiev: Korvin Press (in Russian).
- Logvinov, I. M., Gordienko, I. V. & Tarasov, V. N. (2009). New results of geoelectrical studies of the Kirovograd anomaly of conductivity in the north part of Ukraine. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 6, pp. 135-142 (in Russian).
- Varencov, Iv. M., Gordienko, V. V., Gordienko, I. V., Zavgorodnyaya, O. V., Kovachikova, S., Logvinov, I. M., Tarasov, V. N. & Tregubenko, V.I. (2013). The slope of the Voronezh crystalline massif (Geophysics, deep processes). Kiev: Logos (in Russian).
- Logvinov, I. M. (2015). Deep Geoelectrical Structure of the Central and Western Ukraine. Acta Geophys. 63, No. 5, pp. 1216-1230. https://doi.org/10.1515/acgeo-2015-0049
- Arsiriy, Yu. A., Bilyk, A. A., Blank, M. I. et al. (1984). Atlas of the geological structure and oil and gas potential of the Dnieper-Donets Basin. Kiev: Minheo USSR (in Russian).
- Siripunvaraporn, W., Egbert, G. (2000). An efficient data-subspace inversion method for 2-D magnetotelluric data. Geophysics, 65, No. 3, pp. 791-803. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444778
- Semenov, V. Yu., Pek, J., Adam, A., Jozwiak, W., Ladanyvskyy, B., Logvinov, I., Pushkarev, P. & Vozar, J. (2008). Electrical structure of the upper mantle beneath Central Europe: Results of the CEMES project. Acta Geophys., 56, No. 4, pp. 957-981. https://doi.org/10.2478/s11600-008-0058-2
- Shymlanskij, V. A. (1983). Cimmerian epoch on the territory of Ukraine. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Verkhovtsev, B. (2006). The latest vertical movements of the Earth crust of the territory of Ukraine, their relationships to the linear and structures. Power of the Earth, its geological and environmental implications, scientific and practical use (pp. 129-137). Kiev: VPTs “Kyivskyi universytet” (in Ukrainian).
- Ivanyuta, M. M. et al. (Eds.) (1998). Atlas of oil and gas in Ukraine. Vol. 1-3. Lviv (in Russian).