|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 1:15-21|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The features of a numerical solution of the inverse unstable problem for the electrometry of oil and gas wells for thin-layered sections ("grouse"-type) are considered. It is shown that the created and developed algorithm for the four-probe induction low-frequency logging allows one to solve the inverse problem.
|Keywords: electrometry in wells, induction logging, inverse problem|
- Anderson, B. I. (2001). Modeling and inversion methods for the interpretation of resistivity logging tool response. Delft: Delft University Press.
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2012). Numerical modeling of electrometry in wells. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Dovgiy, S. O., Yevdoschuk, M. I., Korjnev, M. M., Kulish, Ye. O., Kurilo, M. M., Malakhov, I. M., Trofimchuk, O. M. & Yakovlev, Ye. O. (2010). Energy resource component of Ukraine's development. Kiev: Nika-Center (in Ukrainian).
- Strakhov, V. N. (1967). On the solution of ill-posed problems of magneto- and gravimetry, represented by an integral equation of convolution type. Physics of the Earth. No. 4, pp. 36-54 (in Russian).
- Kolosov, A. L. (1985). Direct, mixed and inverse problems of well electrometry. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Samarskii, A. A. (1971) Introduction to the theory of difference schemes. Moscow: Science (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2007). Method of solving the direct and inverse problems of electric logging. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 2, pp. 128-131 (in Ukrainian).
- Gomilko, A. M., Savitsky, O. A. & Trofimchuk, A. N. (2016). Methods of superposition, eigenfunctions and orthogonal polynomials in boundary value problems in the theory of elasticity and acoustics. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Epov, M. I. & Antonov, Yu. N. (Eds.). (2000). Technology of exploration of oil and gas wells based on VIKIZ. Methodical direction. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of SB RAS (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2012). Investigation method for “wrong” formations and the relict oil content under the well logging. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 4, pp. 100-105 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2012). Efficient investigation method for complex structures and anisotropic formations in clastic deposits. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 5, pp. 119-125 (in Russian).
- Yegurnova, M. G, Zaikovsky, M. Ya., Zavorotko, Y. M., Tsoha, O. G., Knishman, O. Sh., Mulyr, P. M. & Demyanenko, I. I. (2005). Oil and gas prospecting facilities of Ukraine. Oil-gas content and features of lithogeophysical construction of deposits of the lower Carboniferous and Devonian of the Dnipro-Donets depression. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2010). A new principle of multiprobe electric logging. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 6, pp. 103-106 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2010). Pulse lateral logging with high spatial resolution. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 5, pp. 120-122 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, N. L. (2007). A quick method of solving the inverse problem of induction logging. Geophys. J., No. 5, pp. 128-131 (in Ukrainian).