|1Meish, VF |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 1:29-33|
A solution of the problem on forced vibrations of a truncated conical shell with elliptic cross-section is considered in the case of nonstationary loading. The linear version of the equations of a Timoshenko-type shell theory in a non-orthogonal curvilinear coordinate system is obtained. A statement of the problem is given, and a numerical algorithm of its solving is elaborated. An example of the dynamical behavior of a conical shell is studied numerically.
|Keywords: conical shell, elliptic cross-section, forced vibrations, non-orthogonal curvilinear coordinate system, numerical solution, Timoshenko-type theory|
- Golovko, K. G., Lugovoi, P. Z. & Meish, V. F. (2012). Dynamics of inhomogeneous shells under nonstationary loads. Kiev: Publ. Centre "Kyiv University" (in Russian).
- Guz', A. N. & Kubenko, V. D. (1982). Shells calculation methods. V.5. Theory of non-stationary aerogydrodelasticity of shells. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Galimov, K.Z. (Ed.) (1977). The theory of shells with allowance for transverse shear. Kazan: Publ. House of Kazan. Univ. (in Russian).
- Kilchevsky, N. A. (1972). Fundamentals of tensor calculus with applications in mechanics. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Naval, N. K., Patsyuk, V. M. & Rimsky, V. K. (1986). Nonstationary waves in deformable media. Chisinau: Shtiintsa (in Russian).