|1Kaminsky, AA |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 10:44-55|
A boundary-value problem in terms of the displacement vector components for the equilibrium state of a non linear elastic orthotropic body with a crack of normal separation is stated with regard for its prefracture zone. As a result of the numerical solution of the problem, the evolution of this zone under the loading is shown. The deformation field near the crack tip is studied.
|Keywords: constitutive equations, crack of normal separation, nonlinear elastic orthotropic body, prefracture zone|
- Kaminsky, A. A. & Kurchakov, E. E. (2015). Influence of tension along a mode I crack in an elastic body on the formation of a nonlinear zone. Int. Appl. Mech., 51, No. 2, pp. 130-148. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-015-0679-5
- Kaminsky, A. A. & Bogdanova, O. S. (1995). Long-term crack-resistance of orthotropic viscoelastic plate under biaxial loading. Int. Appl. Mech., 31, No. 9, pp. 747-753. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00846862
- Bogdanova, O. S., Kaminsky, A. A. & Kurchakov, E. E. (2017). On the fracture process zone near the front of an arbitrary crack in a solid. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 5, pp. 25-33. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.05.025 (in Russian).
- Kurchakov, E. E. (2015). Thermodynamic verification of constitutive equations for a nonlinear anisotropic body. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 9, pp. 46-53 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2015.09.046
- Love, A. (1927). Treatise on the mathematical theory of elasticity. Cambridge: Univ. Press.
- Kurchakov, E. E. (1979). Stress-strain relation for nonlinear anisotropic medium. Sov. Appl. Mech., 15, No. 9, pp. 803-807. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00885391