|Gawriljuk, IP, 1Makarov, VL |
1Institute of Mathematics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 11:3-10|
Using the general theorem by V.L. Makarov on the representation of particular solutions of the resonant equation in Banach spaces (1974), the authors propose and justify an recurrent algorithm for particular solutions of the resonant equations of the first and second kinds with the general differential operator defining the classical orthogonal polynomials. An example of the general solution of the resonant equations with the differential Legendre operator is given.
|Keywords: classical orthogonal polynomials, confluent hypergeometric functions, functions of the second kind, general solution, hypergeometric equation, hypergeometric functions, resonant equation|
- Abdullaev, A. P. & Burmistrova, A. B. (1996). On a scheme for investigating the solvability of resonance boundary-value problems. Izv. VUZ, Mathem., No. 11, pp. 14-22 (in Russian).
- Backhouse, N. B. (2001). Resonant equations and special functions. J. Comput. Appl. Math., 133, No. 1-2, pp. 163-169. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-0427(00)00641-5
- Backhouse, N. B. (1986). The resonant Legendre equation. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 117, No. 2, pp. 310-317. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-247X(86)90227-1
- Makarov, V. L. (1976). On the difference schemes with exact and explicit spectrum: (Extended abstract of Doctor thesis). Taras Shevchenko State University, Kiev, Ukraine (in Russian).
- Makarov, V. & Arazmyradov, T. (1978). The construction of particular solutions of resonance differential equations. Differents. uravneniya, 14, No. 7, pp. 1255-1261 (in Russian).
- Makarov, V. L. (1997). FD-method: the exponential rate of convergence. Zhurn. obchysl. ta Prykl. Matem., No. 82, pp. 69-74 (in Ukrainian); (2001) J. Math. Sci., 104, No. 6, pp. 1648-1653. doi: https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011333314231
- Bateman, H. & Erdélyi, A. (1974). Higher trancendental functions. (Vol. 2). Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Nikiforov, A. F. & Uvarov, V. B. (1978). Special functions of the mathematical physics. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).