|1Kurgaev, AF |
1V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 11:19-31|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The text and the part of a graphic description of the syntax of the SPARQL structured Query Language for the Semantic Web are described in the metalanguage of normal forms of knowledge. These descriptions guarantee that the SPARQL language can be implemented, when the interpreter of the metalanguage of normal forms of knowledge is implemented. It is demonstrated that the expressive possibilities of the metalanguage of normal forms of knowledge for the formal description of the SPARQL language are quite comparable with those of the Extended BackusNaur Form Metalanguage.
|Keywords: formal description, metalanguage of normal forms of knowledge, semantic Web, SPARQL language|
- DuCharme, B. (2013). Learning SPARQL, 2nd Edition. USA: O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Kurgaev, A., Grygoryev, S. (November 2015). The normal forms of knowledge. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 11, pp. 36-43 (in Russian).
- Kurgaev, A., Grygoryev, S. (November 2016). Metalanguage of Normal Forms of Knowledge. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. 52, No. 6, pp. 839-848. doi: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10559-016-9885-3
- Kurgaev, A. & Grygoryev, S. (October 2016). The universal turing machine interpreter. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 10, pp. 30-36 (in Russian). doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2016.10.030
- Kurgaev, A. & Grygoryev, S. (2017). The definition of formal languages in the meta language of normal forms of knowledge. Programming problems. No. 4, pp. 37-50 (in Russian).
- SPARQL 1.1: Query Language. W3C Recommendation 21 March 2013. Retrieved from: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-query-20130321/
- Lee Feigenbaum. SPARQL By Example: A Tutorial. VP Technology & Standards, Cambridge Semantics. Retrieved from: http://www.cambridgesemantics.com/2008/09/sparql-by-example/.
- Introduction aux RDF & SPARQL: Training Module 1.3. Open Data Support: 2014 European Commission. Retrieved from: https://www.europeandataportal.eu/sites/default/files/d2.1.2_training_mo....
- Berners-Lee, T., Hall, W., Hendler, J. A., O'Hara, K., Shadbolt, N. & Weitzner, D. J. (2006) A Framework for Web Science. Foundations and Trends in Web Science, 1, No. 1, pp. 1-130. doi: https://doi.org/10.1561/1800000001