|Suyarko, VG |
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 11:63-67|
The isotopic composition of carbon of the bitumens of the hydrothermal ore fields of the Donets Basin is established. The content of the heavy isotope 13C in the bitumens of the Nikitovka, Druzhkovka-Konstantinovka, and Slavyansk ore fields is determined by the values of δ13C in the internal −18.27 ÷ −27.0 ‰ (PDB standard). This indicates that the predominant source of their formation was the carbonaceous rocks of the middle and upper Carboniferous. A model for the formation of bitumen-hydrothermal associations of ore fields in the region has been constructed, according to which they have a biogenic-abiogenic origin.
|Keywords: bitumen-hydrothermal associations, bitumens, carbon, Donets Basin, hydrothermal ore fields, isotopes|
- Suyarko, V. G., Ishchenko, L. V. & Gavrilyuk, O. V. (2018). Fluid regime and ore water of bitumo-hydrothermal mineral associations in the conditions of Western Donetsk Graben. Visnyk of Karazin Kharkiv National University, series “Geology. Geography. Ecology”, No. 48, pp. 113-123. doi: https://doi.org/10.26565/2410-7360-2018-48-09
- Roedder, E. (1970). Fluid inclusions as relics of ore-forming fluids. Geochemistry of gidrotermal ore deposits (pp. 428-479). Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
- White, E. D. (1970). Mercury and non-ferrous metals associated with thermal mineral springs. Geochemistry of gidrotermal ore deposits (pp. 479-524). Moscow: Mir (in Russian).
- Slobodskoj, R. M. (1978). Organometallic compounds and endogenous ore formation. Sovetskaja geologija, No. 3, pp. 54-67 (in Russian).
- Kucherov, V. G. (2013). The genesis of hydrocarbons and the formation of oil and natural gas deposits. Vesti gazovoy nauki, No. 1, pp. 86-91 (in Russian).
- Pavlyuk, M. I. & Naumko, I. M. (2009). Fluid-conductive fault zones as an indicator of migration processes in coal-fired arrays and oil-and-gas bearing layers and their fixation by thermobaric-geochemical methods. Naukovi praci UkrNDMI NAN Ukrayiny, No. 5, pt. II, pp. 114-121 (in Ukrainian).
- Chekalyuk, E. B. (1967). Oil of the upper mantle of the Earth. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Suyarko, V. G. & Klitchenko, M. A. (1991). On the age of the mercury mineralization of the Nikitovsky ore field. Conditions of localization of antimony-mercury and fluorite orudenization in ore fields (pp. 72-74). Novosibirsk: Nauka (in Russian).
- Belokon', V. G. (1984). Basin of the Seversky Donets River as a geodynamic system reflecting the processes of great depths. Geol. Zhurn., No. 1, pp. 1-13 (in Russian).
- Pavlyuk, M. I., Varichev, S. A. & Rizun, B. P. (2003). New ideas about the genesis of oil and gas and the formation of oil and gas provinces. The genesis of oil and gas (pp. 441-442). Moscow: GEOS (in Russian).
- Svoren', Yo. M. & Naumko, I. M. (2006). New theory of synthesis and genesis of natural hydrocarbons: abiogenic-biogenic dualism. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 2, pp. 111-116 (in Ukrainian).
- Naumko, I. M. (2006). Fluid regime of mineral genesis of the rock-ore complexes of Ukraine (based on inclusions in minerals of typical parageneses): (Extended abstract of Doctor thesis). Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals, Lviv, Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Naumko, I. M., Pavlyuk, M. I., Svoren', Yo. M. & Zubyk, M. I. (2016). Gases of coal fields: a new solution of the problem of synthesis–genesis of methane. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 3, pp. 61-68 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2016.03.061