|1Yuldashev, TK |
1Siberian State Aerospace University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 12:3-13|
The questions of existence and construction of solutions of a homogeneous boundary value-problem for a second-order Fredholm integro-differential equation with degenerate kernel and with spectral parameter are considered. The singularities that arise in the construction of solutions and are associated with the definition of arbitrary (unknown) constants are studided. The values of spectral parameters, for which the solvability of the boundary-value problem is proved and the corresponding solutions are constructed, are calculated.
|Keywords: degenerate kernel, integro-differential equation, solvability, spectral parameter, spectral problem|
- Kalinin, E. D. (2015). Solving the multiparameter eigenvalue problem for weakly coupled systems of second order Hamilton equations. Comput. Math. Math. Phys., 55, No. 1, pp. 43-52. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S096554251501008X
- Smirnov, Yu. G. (2015). Eigenvalue transmission problems describing the propagation of TE and TM waves in two-layered inhomogeneous anisotropic cylindrical and planar waveguides. Comput. Math. Math. Phys., 55, No. 3, pp. 461-469. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0965542515030173
- Cetinkaya, F. A. & Mamedov, K. R. (2017). A boundary value problem wih retarded argument and Dis continuous coefficient in the differential equation. Azerbaijan J. Math., No. 1, pp. 130-141.
- Bobodzhanov, A. A. & Safonov, V. F. (2017). Regularized asymptotic solutions of the initial problem for the system of integro-partial differential equations. Math. Notes, 102, No. 1, pp. 22-30. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0001434617070033
- Smirnov, Yu. G. (2016). On the equivalence of the electromagnetic problem of diffraction by an inhomogeneous bounded dielectric body to a volume singular integro-differential equation. Comput. Math. Math. Phys., 56, No. 9, pp.1631-1640. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0965542516080145
- Phalaleev, M. V. (2012). Integro-differential equations with Fredholm operator on the highest derivative in Banach spaces and their applications. Izv. Irkutskogo gos. univ. Ser. Matem., 5, No. 2, pp. 90-102 (in Russian).
- Boichuk, A. A. & Strakh, A. P. (2014). Noetherian boundary-value problems for systems of linear integrodynamical equations with degenerate kernel on a time scale. Nonlinear oscillations, 17, No. 1, pp. 32-38 (in Russian).
- Djumabaev, D. S. & Bakirova, E. A. (2015). On one single solvability of boundary value problem for a system of Fredholm integro-differential equations with degenerate kernel. Nonlinear oscillations, 18, No. 4, pp. 489-506 (in Russian).
- Yuldashev, T. K. (2016). Nonlocal mixed-value problem for a Boussinesq-type integrodifferential equation with degenerate kernel. Ukr. Math. J., 68, No. 8, pp. 1278-1296. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11253-017-1293-y
- Yuldashev, T. K. (2017). Mixed problem for pseudoparabolic integrodifferential equation with degenerate kernel. Diff. Equat., 53, No. 1, pp. 99-108. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0012266117010098
- Yuldashev, T. K. (2017). Determination of the coefficient and boundary regime in boundary value problem for integro-differential equation with degenerate kernel. Lobachevskii J. Math., 38, No. 3, pp. 547-553. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S199508021703026X
- Darovskaya, K. A. & Skubachevsky, A. L. (2011). A spectral problem with integral conditions. J. Math. Sci., 179, No. 3, pp. 437-445. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10958-011-0602-5
- Pod''yapol'skii, V. V. (1999). Abel summability of a system of root functions for a nonlocal problem with integral conditions. Math. Notes, 65, No. 5, pp. 672-675. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02743181
- Shkalikov, A. A. (1982). On the basis property of the eigenfunctions of ordinary differential operators with integral boundary conditions. Vestn. Moskov. univ. Ser. 1. Matematika, mekhanika, No. 6, pp. 12-21 (in Russian).
- Yuldashev, T. K. (2017). Solvability and determination of the coefficient in one boundary-value problem for the integro-differential Fredholm equation with a degenerate kernel. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 5, pp. 8-16 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.05.008