|1Bogaenko, VA |
1V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 12:21-29|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The mathematical modeling of the fractional differential dynamics of the process of anomalous convective diffusion of soluble substances is conducted for the case of flat-vertical steady state groundwater filtration with free surface. Within the framework of the model with a generalized Caputo—Gerasimov fractional derivative, the corresponding non-linear boundary-value problem is posed, a finite-difference method for its approximated solution is given, and the results of computer experiments are described.
|Keywords: dynamics of convective and diffusive processes, finite-difference solutions, fractional differential mathematical models, generalized Caputo—Gerasimov derivative, mathematical and computer modeling, non-linear boundary-value problems, steady state flat-vertical groundwater filtration|
- Lavryk, V. I., Filchakova, V. P. & Yashyn, A. A. (1990). Conformal mappings of physical topological models. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Liashko, I. I., Demchenko, L. I. & Mystetskyj, G. E. (1991). Numerical solution of heat and mass transfer problems in porous media. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Mystetskyj, G. E. (1985). Hydroconstruction. Automation of computations of mass transfer in soils. Kiev: Budivelnyk (in Russian).
- Polubarinova-Kochina, P. Ia. (1977). Theory of groundwater movement. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Bulavatskyj, V. M., Kryvonos, Iu. G. & Skopetskyj, V. V. (2005). Non-classical mathematical models of heat and mass transfer. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Bohaienko, V. A., Bulavatskyj, V. M., Skopetskyj, V. V. (2008). Parallel algorithm for computing filtrational convective pollutants diffusion from aquiferous strata. Upravliaiushchie sistemy i machyny, No. 5, pp. 18-23 (in Russian).
- Vlasiuk, A. P. & Ostanchuk, O. P. (2015). Mathematical modelling of salt solutions movement in the case of ground water filtration in soil massifs. Rivne: NUVGP (in Ukrainian).
- Bulavatsky, V. M. (2012). Mathematical modeling of dynamics of the process of filtration convection diffusion under the condition of time nonlocality. J. Automation and Information Science, 44, No. 2, pp. 13-22. doi: https://doi.org/10.1615/JAutomatInfScien.v44.i4.20
- Vlasiuk, A. P. & Martyniuk, P. M. (2008). Mathematical modelling of soil consolidation in the case of salt solutions filtration in non-isothermal conditions. Rivne: NUVGP (in Ukrainian).
- Bulavatskyj, V. M. & Kryvonos, Iu. G. (2014). Mathematical models with control functions for studying fractional differential dynamics of geomigration processes. Problemy upravlenija i informatiki, No. 3, pp. 138-147 (in Russian).
- Almeida, R. A. (2017). Caputo fractional derivative of a function with respect to another function. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 44, pp. 460-481. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2016.09.006
- Abramovitz, M. & Stegun, I.A. (1965). Handbook of Mathematical Functions. New York: Dover.
- Podlubny, I. (1999). Fractional differential equations. New York: Academic Press.
- Kilbas, A. A., Srivastava, H. M. & Trujillo, J. J. (2006). Theory and applications of fractional differential equations. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- Samarskii, A. A. (2001). The Theory of Difference Schemes. New York: CRC Press. doi: https://doi.org/10.1201/9780203908518