|1Matlaj, LM |
1Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 2:71-84|
The biostratigraphic description of the Jurassic deposits of the Flat Crimea and the Near-Sivash region for mollusks, foraminifera, calcareous nannoplankton, spores, and pollen is given. For the first time, the associations of calcareous nannoplankton for the Lower Bajocian and Aptian wells of Shubinskaya-7 have been identified. The regional stratigraphic scheme of the Jurassic deposits of the Flat Crimea and the Prisivashija region is made.
|Keywords: calcareous nannoplankton, Cretaceous, Flat Crimea, foraminifera, Jurassic, mollusks, Near-Sivash region, spore-pollen complex|
- Jurassic system (2013). In Gottschick, P. F. (Ch. ed.). Stratigraphy of the Upper Proterozoic and Phanerozoic Ukraine in two volumes. T. 1. Stratigraphy of the Upper Proterozoic, Paleozoic and Mesozoic regions of Ukraine (pp. 431-497). Kiev: IGN NAS of Ukraine, Logos (in Ukrainian).
- Denega, B. I. (1973). On the age and some features of the structure of the domelic deposits of the Flat Crimea and Prisivashija. Izvestiya AN SSSR. Ser. geol., No. 3, pp. 117-121 (in Russian).
- Burstard, M. S. (Ed.). (1969). Stratigraphy, tectonics and oil and gas content of the North Caucasus and the Crimea. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Orlova-Turchina, G. A., Plakhotny, L. G., Savitsina, A. A. et al. (1968). About the age of the lower horizons of the sedimentary cover of Prisivashija in the Genichesk and Novo-Alekseevka area. Byull. MOIP. Otd. geol., No. 5, pp. 52-57 (in Russian).
- Astakhova, T. V., Gorak, S. V., Krayeva, E. Ya. et al. (1984). Geology of the shelf of the Ukrainian SSR. Stratigraphy (shelf and Black Sea coast). Kiev: Nauk. dumka (in Russian).
- Matlay, L. (2016, October). Biostratigraphic characteristics of the Jurassic sediments of the Flat Crimea and Prisivashija. Materials for participation in conferences, devoted to “Environment and sustainable development”. 3rd ed., dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the birth of Prof. Univ., Dr. hab. Alexandru Lungu (pp. 37-43), Kishinev (in Russian).
- Bown, P. (1998). Calcareous Nannofossil Biostratigraphy. London: Chapman and Hall. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-4902-0
- Voloshina, A. M. & Orlova-Turchina, G. A. (1973). Lithological and stratigraphic characteristics of the cuts of parametric wells in the Northern Black Sea Region. New data on the geological structure and oil and gas potential of the south of the USSR based on materials from regional geological and geophysical works (pp. 20-49), Lviv (in Russian).
- Leschukh, R. Ya., Permyakov, V. V. & Polukhovich, B. M. (1999). Jurassic deposits of southern Ukraine. Lviv: Yevrosvit (in Ukrainian).
- Voloshina, A. M., Denega, B. I. & Orlova-Turchina, G. A. (1973). Results of Drilling Parametric Wells in the Plain Crimea. In New data on the geological structure and petroleum potential of the south of the USSR on the basis of regional geological and geophysical works (pp. 50-97), Lviv (in Russian).
- Matlay, L. (2012). Calcareous nanoplankton from the Jurassic deposits of the Prisivashija and the Flat Crimea. Paleontol. zb., No. 44, pp. 86-92 (in Ukrainian).
- Slavin, V. I. & Chernov, V. G. (1981). Geological structure of the Bitak suite (Toarcian — Middle Jurassic) in the Crimea. Izv. VUZOV. Geologiya i razvedka, No. 7, pp. 21-33 (in Russian).