|1Tomchenko, OV, 1Khyzhniak, AV, 2Dyachenko, TM, 1Fedorovsky, OD |
1Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth of Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Institute of Hydrobiology of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 2:85-92|
The possibility of estimating the variability of landscape components of river's mouth areas by the example of the Kiliya delta of the Danube — Anankin Lake, by using the multifractal analysis of remotely sensed materials is substantiated. This approach is based on the indices of variability, by using integral informative indicators of aquatic landscape complexes. It opens up new opportunities for revealing the general tendencies of changes occurring in aquatic ecosystems and can form the basis of their integrated monitoring on a qualitatively new level.
|Keywords: Anankin Lake, aquatic landscape complexes, Danube, multifractal analysis, remote sensing|
- Cheroy, O. I. (2013). Redistribution of drainage at sleeves of the Danube Delta in the conditions existence of navigable channels. Ukrainskyi Hidrometeorolohichnyi Zhurn., No. 13, pp. 176-182 (in Ukrainian).
- Dubyna, D. V., Stoiko, S. M., Sytnik, K. M. et al. (1993). Macrophytes are indicators of changes in the natural environment. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Diachenko, T. M. (1995). Formation of the highest water vegetation of the Danube Mare region under the current ecological conditions. (Extended abstract of Candidate thesis). Institute of Hydrobiology of the NAS of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Klokov, V. M. (1978). Water vegetation and floristic features of the Kiliya delta of the Danube. (Extended abstract of Candidate thesis). Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation (in Russian).
- Fedorovsky, O. D., Sukhanov, K. Yu., Yakymchuk, V. G. & Dyachenko, T. M. (2000). Methodical aspects of the classification of aquatic landscapes in the shelf area. Global Observing System of the Black Sea (pp. 24-29). Sevastopol: MGI of the NAS of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Fedorovsky, A. D., Dargeyko, L. F. & Dyachenko, T. M. (2000). On the issue of assessing the ecological state of aquatic-terrestrial LC based on the system approach. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 5, pp. 129-131 (in Russian).
- Dargoiko, L. F., Dyachenko, T. M., Fedorovsky, O. D. & Yakymchuk, V. G. (2000). System approach in as ses sing the ecological state of landscape aquatic systems. Problems of Landscape Diversity of Ukraine (pp. 257-261). Kiev (in Ukrainian).
- Babich, V. N. & Kolyasnikov, V. A. (2009). Fractal structures in the planning and building of the city. Acad. Vestnik UralNIIproekt RAASN, No. 2, pp. 45-47 (in Russian).
- Renyi, A. (1970). Probability theory. Amsterdam: North-Holland.
- Artiushenko, M. V., Zub, L. N., Pidgorodetska, L. V. & Fedorovsky, A. D. (2011). Multifractal analysis of the biodiversity and the cenotic structure of a community of plants by remote sensing data. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 9, pp. 132-141 (in Russian).